Angry Birds Star Wars 2 hits three platforms in full force
0. phoneArena 19 Sep 2013, 15:15 posted on
Angry Birds Star Wars 2 has been launched by Rovio in the Google Play Store; the sequel to the very popular first version, Angry Birds Star Wars 2 deals with the first three Star Wars episodes that were made after the original trilogy was viewed on the silver screen. That means that you can play as Darth Maul or Darth Vader. In fact, there are 30 characters available for game players...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. MrKoles (Posts: 310; Member since: 20 Jan 2013)
Although I was always against Angry Birds games, this one is just...addictive, perfect!
2. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 999; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
This game has been the best version of the Angry Birds franchise so far. Im plying it on both my S3 and the Nexus7. I like how you can play as the birds OR the pigs and i think thats one of the best features of this app. Angry Birds can brings some of its former fans back with this game.
3. Rehankhan (Posts: 323; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
this game is call of duty of smartphone games
5. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 962; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
no it's not !! they actually work hard to make changes to it !! angry comparison to angry birds space big difference
mwf2 vs ghost well !
4. nlbates66 (Posts: 290; Member since: 15 Aug 2012)
Wait what's that? Released on Android, iOS AND *WINDOWS PHONE* at the same time eh? :)