Angry Birds Space now available for Windows Phone 7
0. phoneArena 08 Dec 2012, 22:56 posted on
It is nice to see Rovio is spreading the Angry Birds love for all. Now, with 130 levels to challenge your space-pig warfare...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. molanjames (Posts: 51; Member since: 11 Oct 2012)
Thanks to phonearena for this update. This is the game that everyone would like to have on his device. It’s for every age group and so it is very important to make this available for all the platforms available so that everyone can have fun with this game.
3. networkdood (Posts: 4748; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
I prefer the original Angry Birds over Space, and I like the Star Wars version very much as it has a good mixture of levels.
7. CharismaDewi (Posts: 1; Member since: 09 Dec 2012)
sory but u can add except me, this game boring, no angrybirds on my device.
5. apocalypsebc (Posts: 146; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
The only one missing now is Angry birds season.
8. MoonlitTear (Posts: 35; Member since: 09 Jun 2008)
Om my Nokia Nuron I get Pandas v Ninjas...
9. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2346; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
symbian is dead, dont expect any new apps from big developers i.e rovio
11. ReturningToNokia (Posts: 130; Member since: 09 Jul 2011)
A missed opportunity (again) for Phone Arena - should have reported that Angry Birds Star Wars is available on WP 7.5...a relatively quick release as it is only been 1 month since it was released on iOS and Android, and only a few weeks after it was released on WP8.
Angry Birds Space, while welcomed, took longer to launch on WP. AGSW is a good sign that popular titles will be released sooner on WP rather than later, going forward.
12. MC1123 (Posts: 1210; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
would be nice if lumia exclusive..so that people will only buy nokia lumia phones!! and HTC and samsung (and others) could troll around android...
13. Jay..Apple4Ever (Posts: 16; Member since: 08 Dec 2012)
Good work by Rovio. I hope to see more games added soon..A good developer should always make his/her game available to all platforms.
14. MoonlitTear (Posts: 35; Member since: 09 Jun 2008)
How do you get these games on Windows Phone 7.5?? They are not in the Marketplace?