Angry Birds Space hit 10 million downloads in three days
3. anirudhshirsat97 (Posts: 406; Member since: 24 May 2011)
damn..i wanted to write that comment..lol..
4. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Proudly written on his iPhone, with 10 million mistakes in just 3 days.
7. HGMIV (Posts: 52; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
While we're at it, I'm gonna go ahead and knock Victor for the "it's" in that sentence as well. No contraction is needed.
8. NOKIA.8800.ARTE (Posts: 100; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
JUST IMAGINE IT WAS, THAT WAS THE GALAXY S3 IN THREE DAYS!
2. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
i guess birds are very angry...
6. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1010; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
Theres no surprise that this game went 10M in 3 days!! I downloaded it within the first 5 hours of launch lol. I like the fact that normal people can learn from a game that we geeks learned from in Physics when it comes to hitting a projectory from a certain distance!! The real kicker is that a REAL live astronaut is teaching you about hitting an object with Zero gravity!!
Id like to see another company excel the way Rovio has in Angry Birds Space cause i cant see that anytime soon
10. Leo_MC (Posts: 655; Member since: 02 Dec 2011)
I do more math playing pool, counting change at the grocery store, waiting for the gf to finnish with make up...
9. fervid (Posts: 181; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
That's a lot of days to cram into 3 days. Sounds like Navin R. Johnson was describing how many days it felt like.