Angry Birds Space gets announced by NASA astronaut in space
1. cepcamba posted on 08 Mar 2012, 10:15 6 0
I read somewhere you have to pay hundreds of millions of dollars, and train for around a year to ride a space craft. So how much did it cost to advertise Angry Birds this way?
3. Jeradiah3 posted on 08 Mar 2012, 10:25 4 0
Must have been alot of money for a real live astronaut to demonstrate a game like that in space. i must say that Angry Birds has hit a whole new level of greatness and i cant wait for the update...........and to buy the Galaxy Note
5. cepcamba posted on 08 Mar 2012, 10:29 5 1
I'm with you on the Galaxy Note thing :p I don't care whatever they say, I want it.
9. PAPINYC (limited) 4 days ago posted on 08 Mar 2012, 12:58 3 0
Me three, I'm going to start calling Verizon every day until they agree to carry it or iDie; whichever comes first.
4. itiswhatitis posted on 08 Mar 2012, 10:29 0 0
not hundreds of millions but virgin airlines offered to fly you to space for $2 millions but again that wasnt a sucess and adverising is done by an astronaut who is already a trained person so keep all the figures i wont' be above hundred thousands
7. cepcamba posted on 08 Mar 2012, 11:27 0 0
My bad, not hundreds of millions but $15-$30M.
The hundreds of thousands you're referring to is just for sub-orbital flights. Not really outer space.
2. PAPINYC (limited) 4 days ago posted on 08 Mar 2012, 10:24 3 1
Time to kick some AliEn butt (or, iButt).
6. skymitch89 posted on 08 Mar 2012, 11:16 0 0
So...you have to be a rocket scientist to play Angry Birds Space? Lol. I'm sure that it'll be easy to figure out once it's released, but until then I'll just stick with my other Angry Birds Games.
8. rnksarda posted on 08 Mar 2012, 12:30 4 1
thousand miles away from earth and you're telling us to go play 'Angry Birds Space'.
14. bayusuputra posted on 09 Mar 2012, 08:13 0 0
nope, only hundred miles away.. :P
but still better than staying on the earth and telling us to go to war with other human beings.. i rather have an astronaut hero and play Angry Bird Space..
I'm Batman! Bazzinga!
10. shawndog1 posted on 08 Mar 2012, 13:34 1 0
This should be a good time killer on my new galaxy note :) Should be getting it soon , Thanks again PA !! O and sorry remixfa , if I didn't win it I hoped you would .
12. cepcamba posted on 08 Mar 2012, 15:17 1 0
I hate you for winning it! just kidding :p
I hope you enjoy you're new Note :)
13. Cwebb posted on 08 Mar 2012, 21:52 1 0
I'll tell you what, Angry Birds is that little app that just won't go away. It will be a symbol for mobile gaming development until it reaches game console level. On another Note (; this looks like a good app and might take away from my time spent on They need to be fed!