Angry Birds Space becomes ‘fastest growing mobile game’ ever
0. phoneArena 30 Apr 2012, 11:00 posted on
If you thought Angry Birds Space’s 10 million downloads in three days was impressive, you’ll really blown away to know that it hasn’t stopped there. After 35 days out in the wild, Angry Birds Space has amassed a staggering...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
Rovio should make another game aside from Angry Birds. Too repetitive and mainstream.
9. bbblader (Posts: 585; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
when I read
now bring me my space
and I was like: wtf?
and then I read
for windows baby
and I was like: oh ok
3. CharlieAtInfinity (Posts: 253; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
Hahah my friend is soo mad that this game isn't on his Lumia :D he always take my phone to play!! T_T!
5. robinrisk (unregistered)
lol @ 65 or 67 more downloads.
8. networkdood (Posts: 6329; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
if you think about it - the app was released for iphone and Android all at once, while the original one was not...
11. Phullofphil (Posts: 801; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
I wil eventually get a windows phone when they can have better phones on windows 8. The thing is it's really fast on a single core if Microsoft makes it flow well on duel and quad core it is going to eventually be on amazing operating system. Its like having windows OS ofer Ubuntu. More polished and easier to use
12. frydaexiii (Posts: 1260; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
I don't get what's so great about Angry Birds, sure it's fun for the first few stages but after that it's just repetitive and boring...Not to mention the spinoffs (Rio, Seasons, Space)
14. PhansMuneeb (Posts: 355; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Hey Charlene respect the visitors of your site instead of kidding.
I mean WP is new and it is totally different so its taking time to spread in market.
15. metoyou (Posts: 279; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Don't look at me I'm not part of those downloads :-P