Angry Birds Space and Cut the Rope finally land on Windows Phone today
Yes, today, finally those two big missing pieces of the puzzle arrive on Windows Phone to help it polish its hurt app street cred.
Both cost just $0.99, and both are just the same as you have seen them on other platforms - addictive. What’s more important, now you can proudly brag with your Windows Phone device and its apps. Below are the links for the two.
Angry Birds Space and Cut the Rope finally on Windows Phone
9. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
It was such a pain having to wait ALL THIS TIME, (Windows), but it was all (in some ways) worth it!!!!!
2. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
That only took two looooooooong and brutal years!
3. brandonrana (Posts: 57; Member since: 04 Nov 2012)
Don't worry instagram is also landing soon to wp. ,)
8. brandonrana (Posts: 57; Member since: 04 Nov 2012)
Oh come on dude iam saying wp is doing really great with apps and its progress. Although we have alternatives but Why would someone not like to try instagram when it is available?
4. Arthurhkt (Posts: 105; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
Come on man, i know those are good games where some Windows Phone user are waiting for sometimes.... But please give us the 7.8 update already...
5. ogy_dogy (Posts: 453; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
Totally dissapointed, ab:space are a wp8 only title, here comes fragmentation knocking. :( what i dont understand is why they decided to ignore the tens of milions of wp7.5 potential customers and develop a game for a few thousand wp8 users.
And cut the rope does not have a trial version, isnt that mandatory for xbox live titles??
10. PhansMuneeb (Posts: 348; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Total s**t..only for wp8. I'm leaving wp and Android I'm coming.
11. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
what do you mean by this?! WP dont have this games and the last lumia (900,800,710,610) can get angry birds roost now on nokia collection!
windows 8 and windows Rt has this games already!