Angry Birds Rio coming to Windows Phone "very soon"
1. sparkybarky (Posts: 3; Member since: 03 May 2013)
This proves the only wp lacks lots of apps and games
PhoneArena why do not you write about the iPhone and Android games !
2. sparkybarky (Posts: 3; Member since: 03 May 2013)
Please phone arena write more about Android and Iphone games.
3. ZeroCide (Posts: 677; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
Who says theres a lack of games on WP. WHOOOOOOOOOO! they are all coming.
4. papss (Posts: 3375; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
This comment proves you fanboys need to stop filling WP sections with your crying
5. J1919 (Posts: 30; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
"As far as Angry Birds games, we're sure that Windows Phone users would rather have Angry Birds Star Wars than Rio,"
Huh? If AB: Star Wars isn't available on WP then why do I see in the marketplace...?
8. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
I bought it and installed in my phone but rarely play it. It's only 1 buck anyway and i could turn a blind eye to it. I do purchase some games and apps and end up not rarely using it unless im bored. It's not 100bucks, no need to think twice especially when the app's feedback and rating is really good. Never went for free trials to try it first because trials are no different from bloatwares to me.
6. MC1123 (Posts: 1220; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
is angry birds starwars available to WP? coz its already available on BB10.
10. haseebzahid (Posts: 1775; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
is its there for quite a long time now
7. MC1123 (Posts: 1220; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
there should be a writer here in PA that uses WP and BB10 so that this site can have credibility! i hate that this site is like iPhoneArena and AndroidArena!
come one guys put some effort!! i know that WP and BB10 still dont have that huge market but please add them to your lists if ytou make a list of top games and apps! not just iOS and android!
9. Topcat488 (Posts: 1030; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
"ALL" the Angry Birds games are "FREE" only on Android. Every other OS is charging.
11. haseebzahid (Posts: 1775; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
lol your dumb i guess it must be ads supported so its aint free u just dont know how they getting cash