Angry Birds Moon Festival trailer leaks the iPhone 4S?
0. phoneArena 07 Sep 2011, 10:20 posted on
Watching the short clip, we’re greeted with the undeniable tease of an iPhone of some sort showing the game running. However, it’s possible that the trailer has leaked one of the next generation iPhone models since it’s showing a square looking...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Mobile-X-Pert (Posts: 565; Member since: 20 Dec 2010)
That is just a mock up to show up the new Angry birds game, that's it.
5. Dj21o (Posts: 437; Member since: 19 May 2011)
Ehh I don't know. The screen looks a little bigger with a more "capacitive" button look to it. You never know. The specs/pics are bound to be released sometime soon this month, just a matter of time until someone leaks it first. :)
2. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4551; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Apple is going to now sue Rovio, because they spilled the beans on the "iPhone 4S". Also do people still play Angry Birds? That is the most repetitive game ever. Isn't it old news by now?
20. tedkord (Posts: 6462; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Hell, Apple's gonna sue anyone who has a squarish button. In the court docs, they'll resize a rectangle button to be square and the same size.
3. darth8ball (Posts: 519; Member since: 02 Aug 2011)
Or could it be a Samsung 'copy' of the iDiotPhone.
6. phbelov (Posts: 122; Member since: 25 Mar 2011)
I think no, because the phone is running iPhone version of the Angry Birds Seasons in the video (check out the Mighty Eagle button in the left upper corner near the pause button). Android or other versions haven't got it :(
4. AdamLeonard (Posts: 45; Member since: 24 Aug 2011)
Hell, Samsung should sue Apple for copying the SGSII's squarish button! :)
8. phbelov (Posts: 122; Member since: 25 Mar 2011)
Haha, I think that will be so, if it's the next iPhone, of course :)
7. Dj21o (Posts: 437; Member since: 19 May 2011)
It's a button lol. If Samsung has the patent, or the immaturity, they would Sue Apple with no problem. But I don't think they are big enough pricks to screw everyone that has been waiting for how long on the new iPhone?
9. PIPERKNOCKER (unregistered)
Does no one else realize that this rendering doesn't even have a front-facing camera?! Clearly just an "iPhone" image for the commercial.
11. kmichalec (Posts: 12; Member since: 29 Mar 2010)
Exactly. They mocked it up, and made it look similar to the iPhone just for the associated brand recognition, but changed the button to be square instead of round to avoid Apple coming after them for using an Apple product in a promo without permission or having to pay to use it. It's a rendering that's close enough so we all get the reference, but different enough that they can't be sued for it. That's all.
12. iKingTrust (banned) (Posts: 716; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
PLEASE dont be te i5. That thing is ugly
13. ravi5695 (Posts: 66; Member since: 11 Feb 2011)
if it is iphone5.. its gonna b uglyyy.. Ugly like apple..
14. remixfa (Posts: 14253; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
OR, the more likely scenario is that its a fake mock up to look like an iphone but not so closely that they can get sued for infringement or have to pay royalties to have the iphone in the advertisement.
15. PeterIfromsweden (Posts: 1230; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
"square looking home button"
Lawsuit coming from Samsung for copying the GS2 home button.
16. Paden (Posts: 262; Member since: 07 Jul 2011)
I think they may have done it to create buzz about their game since iPhone rumors are so hot right now.
19. Juice (unregistered)
Capacitive button? Sticking with the iPhone 4 I guess...
22. sudhar131998 (Posts: 63; Member since: 06 Sep 2011)
the new angry birds moon season trailer is like the remake of the in the night animation of kung fu panda