Angry Birds Go! trailer is out, new racing game release date set for Dec 11
The upcoming racing game is not just about calm racing on a track - there are angry opponents trying to knock you off, and coins to collect. All of this comes in a 3D wrapper and with great graphics.
Angry Birds Go is scheduled for release on December 11th, so stay tuned.
1. scriptwriter (Posts: 396; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
coins to collect points to another free-mium app if you ask me.
2. Tommy1960i (Posts: 90; Member since: 11 Oct 2013)
It's freemium. At the end of the trailer is said "Free Game"
10. GadgetsMcGoo (Posts: 163; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
and also why is this article tagged with only "Apple" and "Android". The original clearly "Win Pho 8" and "BlackBerry 10".
3. ANANDALTER (Posts: 123; Member since: 07 Feb 2013)
OUT OF TOPIC: MS you will lose without NOKIA, Nokia: plz rise again like a phoenix without the Satan MS
6. freebee269 (Posts: 496; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
MS will be getting 30,000 nokia employee's that developed windows phones. so they will not be without nokia.
4. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5478; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
looks pretty good. i love these Mario Cart style games.
this will be a good way to test the SGX Rogue in this iPhone 5S too. ;)
5. jaytai0106 (Posts: 784; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
It looks fun :D I wouldn't get it to kill some timer here and there
7. kanagadeepan (Posts: 589; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
Looks interesting... No doubt... Will try it once its out...
8. LikeMyself (Posts: 90; Member since: 23 Sep 2013)
Hope it's like Mario Kart with powerups as there is no worthy cart games on market except Turbo snail I think! DS emulators are still unstable to be able to play a game!
9. Damo579 (Posts: 117; Member since: 18 May 2013)
Definitely looks like a Mario Kart game and that's fine to me. I will be picking this up for my Nexus.
11. livyatan (Posts: 559; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
This will be a massive hit.
Rovio hitting a homerun with their first 3D game