Angry Birds Epic review: Rovio's take on a turn-based RPG
0. phoneArena 12 Apr 2014, 03:09 posted on
And just like that, Rovio expanded its Angry Birds franchise even further with the addition of a brand new game - a game that is clearly promising to be epic. It is called Angry Birds Epic, and it is already available on iOS in some parts of the world. If you're expecting to see the usual flinging of wingless birds at barricaded pigs, however, prepare to be surprised. Angry Birds Epic is a turn-based role-playing game, and a pretty good one, we must add. Here's what it all breaks down to...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3509; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Never been a fan of Angry Birds. And this won't change that.
6. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
same to, low graded graphics, the graphics are so rejects its made for 5 years old kids to play. if it had graphics like WILDBLOOD that would be great
2. Kriksis (Posts: 87; Member since: 27 Aug 2012)
Basically this is not an Angry Birds game, but remake of Heroes of Might and Magic...
3. SleepingOz (unregistered)
They seem to be short of ideas lately.
7. SuperAndroid507 (Posts: 110; Member since: 06 Jan 2014)
Totally agree, thought Angry Birds Go would be a hit, but not even close to the original's success...
5. wolfsaviorzx (unregistered)
Super Mario RPG > this trash. Bet they will make a racing game (oh wait they have) um a party game next.