Angry Birds Epic is out now for Android, iOS, and Windows Phone devices
0. phoneArena 12 Jun 2014, 08:44 posted on
Gather around, gamers! Just as we told you several days ago, Rovio today released its latest Angry Birds title, Angry Birds Epic, on iTunes, Google Play, and the Windows Phone Store. This game is unlike any other representative of the Angry Birds series, as it is a... turn-based RPG, which allows us to take part in the blood feud between the bad piggies and the vengeful birds, which fight each other in a fantasy world that is brimming with magic...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. edisonbono (Posts: 9; Member since: 02 Mar 2014)
I love how they already include Windows Phone from their new releases.
5. NokiaFTW (Posts: 1708; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Get used to it buddy. Its THREE platforms to chose from now, not just the two
8. corporateJP (Posts: 1520; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
Change your username already, nobody at Nokia likes you.
11. billgates (Posts: 347; Member since: 29 May 2014)
He's just upset that arte left him for google, Google grinds better than cjp
14. PAPINYC (Posts: 2186; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Arte's a smart guy; you can only do so much with tiles. Besides, after staring at that abstract monstrosity on my Home screen for more than two minutes my head explodes.
15. KenAdams (Posts: 55; Member since: 17 Feb 2014)
If your head explodes, why do you use it at all then?
18. PAPINYC (Posts: 2186; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
I DON'T, that's why I use Android (my head is too precious)!!
21. PAPINYC (Posts: 2186; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
No need to, beauty is a great door-opener.
16. billgates (Posts: 347; Member since: 29 May 2014)
Arte is not a smart guy, he is Moronic at best.
13. PAPINYC (Posts: 2186; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
...... Well, it only took Windows (slow-@$$) Mobile 6 years to catch up. I gave up on them in 2010 (June 10th to be exact) and never looked back. Unfortunately, I'm too tied in to Google at this point to make a change and why change something when it's working 110%. However, I still have issues with Microsoft forcing you to sign-in across the board with one Microsoft account; be it for Skype, the Windows Store or any other component and feature they've managed to control. I don't like any OEM that pulls Apple'esque control stunts; kind of like how Samsung is going to try to get anyone with a premium Samsung device in the future to sign-in with a Samsung account - not happening!!
17. billgates (Posts: 347; Member since: 29 May 2014)
You mean like Google does with all Google programs? I see you left them out of that conversation
19. PAPINYC (Posts: 2186; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
That's OPTIONAL in Android, stop talking out of the lower half of your body.
6. livyatan (Posts: 657; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
Not milking it would be like Nintendo abandoning Mario
3. leonmbj (Posts: 8; Member since: 05 Jun 2014)
for me, the best Rovio game is Bad Piggies ...
4. MrOCD (unregistered)
Am I the only one that saw "Lead Your F**k Into Battle?"
10. gigaraga (Posts: 495; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
JUST got it? I've been playing Angry Birds Epic on my iPad for at least 2 months now....boy its good to be in NZ...we get the games first (such as Angry Birds Go! also...)