Android's 2010 revenue revealed, lets us estimate current numbers
0. phoneArena 25 Apr 2012, 15:06 posted on
Oracle's new displays have leaked the first hard revenue numbers for Android, showing that Android is probably a billion dollar business today...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. jabberwocky (Posts: 89; Member since: 21 Feb 2012)
"Let's" is an abbreviated form of "let us", so "let's us" should be "lets us" - as in, allows.
3. ivanko34 (Posts: 617; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
so google will make more money than apple ?
4. tedkord (Posts: 4729; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Who cares? They're both going to make a butt load more money than I am.
5. Scott_H (Posts: 167; Member since: 28 Oct 2011)
No, it means they make more money from Android than they do off of the iPhone - two years ago that wasn't true.
7. sinfiery (Posts: 19; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
Apple had $39.2 billion in just Q2 earnings in 2012.
Albeit the entire company and not just iOS, Google is far off from catching their earnings or profit.
6. AndroidShiz (Posts: 145; Member since: 08 Nov 2011)
Yup- sounds good. Sooooo, speaking of important things, when does the next Nexus with Jelly Bean drop?
10. Scott_H (Posts: 167; Member since: 28 Oct 2011)
Sounds like an introduction at Google I/O in late June with a wide release in July.
11. maryaaadil (Posts: 146; Member since: 07 Apr 2012)
My birthday is in late June