Android/Chrome head Sundar Pichai to host Google event July 24th: Nexus 7 announcement?
0. phoneArena 17 Jul 2013, 12:03 posted on
Google has begun sending out invitations for an event on July 24 in San Francisco. The event will be hosted by senior vice president for Android and Chrome at Google, Sundar Pichai. Unfortunately, the invites don't say what topics will be on the schedule for the event, but obviously that won't stop anyone from speculating. And, if we had to put money down, we expect the announcement is about the next-gen Nexus 7...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. brar.arsh (Posts: 106; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
Nexus 7 2nd Gen and MOTO X coming with Android 4.3.. (Y)
8. syedej123 (banned) (Posts: 71; Member since: 08 Jan 2013)
We all indians are proud of you sundar ! :)
For hosting Big Event for Giant Brand google!
3. shamataa (Posts: 202; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
its going to be better than Apple's event. That's for sure.
4. jove39 (Posts: 1207; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
I hope this event is about nexus and android not chrome.
9. akki20892 (Posts: 2694; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
we always think but never happend. lol hope we will see nexus, and android 5.0
6. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5488; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
Sundar Pichai: now i have someone here with some exciting things to talk about so without further adieu i invite Dennis Woodside to the stage! wooooooo!
funny how this is going to be the day after the Motorola event.
it's just like what happened with the Droid Razr and the Galaxy Nexus. xD
10. rusticguy (Posts: 2811; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Looks like clone of Young Tim Cook with Specs :)
11. Supaheight (Posts: 66; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
after what happened to my nexus 10 i stopped believing in google's nexus devices