Android users searching for bands on Google, will receive links to their music
0. phoneArena 20 Jun 2014, 16:35 posted on
Google is partnering with music streamers, to bring you a new feature available on Android flavored devices. Simply go to Google and search for the name of a band or a musician, and you'll receive back links to their music, to be played through one of the participating streamers such as Rdio, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, YouTube, Spotify and Google Play...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Jinto (Posts: 436; Member since: 15 Jan 2014)
Yay, i couldn't care less, news must be slow today
4. chocowii (Posts: 435; Member since: 30 Jan 2014)
Its better than ever-repeatingly S5 articles.
6. Liveitup (Posts: 1798; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
WP has had this feature for quite a while now.
3. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
Slowly, surely, Google is killing the Internet. Instead of actual search results, we are getting cooked results, paid advertiser links, links to commercial music providers, etc.
I guess the solution to this will be the paid "Google Pro" service that will only be available to researchers, spooks, other government types, and the wealthy. The masses will get the dumbed down search.
5. tedkord (Posts: 10622; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Here's a click for the Beatles thumbnail.