Android users more likely to get lucky on the first date
0. phoneArena posted on 01 Feb 2012, 12:22
A newly released study of Match.com participants reveals that Android owners are more likely to score on their first dates than users of other smartphone platforms...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. atheisticemetic posted on 01 Feb 2012, 12:24 20 3
I own an Android....heres to hoping the Tmobile girl does to??
30. AndroidTroll posted on 01 Feb 2012, 14:58 6 2
These percentages seem awfully high. Basically, more than half of people have sex on the first date? Might be fun, but definitely not a wise choice. You should spend some time getting to know each other and making sure they don't have AIDS
43. msa1988 posted on 01 Feb 2012, 20:22 2 0
This study is retarded. A few months ago, an article was released that stated "girls with iPhones are twice as likely to sleep with you on the first date when compared to Android". These studies don't mean anything...
44. tedkord posted on 01 Feb 2012, 22:17 3 0
The two studies mesh perfectly. Men with android would obviously be more manly and virile, while women who settle for an iPhone would be unintelligent, and therefore have lower self esteem and look for attention any way possible, ie. be easy.
Just kidding, before anyone rages. These studies are complete hogwash.
36. ledbetterp3 posted on 01 Feb 2012, 16:25 7 0
Wow, I knew it! I met this chick with an iPhone 4, and she was having problems with autocorrect and said she hated the thing. I told her I had an android, and she said lucky, and then we banged. Well, I named my hand after her, and we banged.... Same thing............. True story, btw.
4. FAW-Q posted on 01 Feb 2012, 12:29 7 1
It's suprising that anyone who is desperate enough to use Match.com is even getting laid.
5. gallitoking posted on 01 Feb 2012, 12:31 4 17
is true considering that most Androids are geeks and relay on a online dating site.. while iphone users.. use bars...
9. -box- posted on 01 Feb 2012, 12:42 8 0
and then promptly lose unreleased prototypes while drowning themselves in their sorrows
20. squallz506 posted on 01 Feb 2012, 13:12 2 1
lol i was going to post something similar but ya beat me to it. *high five*
25. -box- posted on 01 Feb 2012, 13:44 1 1
right back at ya *high five*
14. protozeloz posted on 01 Feb 2012, 13:01 3 2
Well online dating is getting me laid ;) and with no premium to pay I get more coin to spend on girls
24. Giggity posted on 01 Feb 2012, 13:36 6 1
Here's a rude awakening for you, a couple guy friends of mine and I were at this club a couple of months ago (one of them owned an iPhone), us droid owners only got 2-3 numbers from girls, surprisingly the one with the iPhone got hit alot while we're there, more than us droid owners. But the sad thing about it is that he got hit on by *** guys.
6. KingKurogiii posted on 01 Feb 2012, 12:32 18 1
Android users are just coincidentally sexy beasts. xD
31. metoyou posted on 01 Feb 2012, 14:59 1 0
Add to that most iPhone users are girl and gurl !
7. RaKithAPeiRiZ posted on 01 Feb 2012, 12:39 13 1
Girls love android , they think you are smart ,.........
10. jove39 posted on 01 Feb 2012, 12:44 3 1
So what are the odds of android folks hooking up with tmobile lady...is their any survey for that :)
13. atheisticemetic posted on 01 Feb 2012, 12:52 4 2
lol i posted something on the tmobile lady and got a thumbs down
you have my vote! shes a good looking women!
17. protozeloz posted on 01 Feb 2012, 13:05 1 1
That sucks bud. But don't give up and you will get some loving. Just add some more effort. Propose it to your your GF
22. LoneShaolin posted on 01 Feb 2012, 13:26 1 0
Better get on Match.com then apparently!
But no, go out and mingle. It's easy!
12. MorePhonesThanNeeded posted on 01 Feb 2012, 12:51 8 1
Well when a guy has an Android phone the lady knows he's packing some serious power under the hood. Capable of customizing his appearance rather well and just enjoys being a free spirit and not some stiff in a suit.
19. rsiders posted on 01 Feb 2012, 13:12 3 0
This is hilarious and so out of left field. I'm married and own a Windows Phone device so that must mean my marriage will last forever.lol Love statistics.
21. kshell1 posted on 01 Feb 2012, 13:14 2 1
well i met my girlfriend on facebook through my phone 11 months ago so yeah ANDROID
28. jbash posted on 01 Feb 2012, 14:58 1 0
My bright pink Motorola Razor got me my woman, lol. Who says you need a phone with apps to get laid.
32. tedkord posted on 01 Feb 2012, 15:01 3 0
I'm glad it worked out for you. As an Eagles fan, you have enough disappointment in your life.
37. jbash posted on 01 Feb 2012, 16:36 3 0
tell me about it. the eagles are the epitome of blue balls, they get you so close and then leave you hanging high and dry asking yourself wtf just happened
33. ivanko34 posted on 01 Feb 2012, 15:27 1 0
maybe it is because the size of the samsung screen that impresses a lot compared to the tiny iphne
35. lanka93 posted on 01 Feb 2012, 15:47 0 1
Overcompensating mate? ;)
(Btw, i use an S2 and yes, i'm aware of the irony in my comment.)
40. LoneShaolin posted on 01 Feb 2012, 16:42 0 0
With a plastic nutsack hanging off of the rear bumper?
42. GALAXY-S posted on 01 Feb 2012, 17:10 1 0
incase i ever run out of somthing to talk about with a girl ( very rare) i usually show them some silly random app on my phone nd bam! in the game again lol
47. cupcake posted on 04 Feb 2012, 12:11 0 0
most iphone users are hipster posers. android is more unique because there are so many types