Android user accidentally sexts his mom, blames third party SMS app
0. phoneArena 28 Nov 2013, 00:20 posted on
There are a lot of things that can be embarrassing, but right at the top of the list has to be accidentally sexting your mom. Just the thought of it will make many of our readers cringe. One anonymous Android user, who uses the third party messaging app hello was planning on sending to his mom a picture of a car that he was interested in buying. But he accidentally clicked on a picture of his private parts which he was storing on his phone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3696; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Hahaha..Shame too.. Be careful with your contacts, pictures and apps.
3. Obama (Posts: 13; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
And that is why you should have separate folders for different categories of pics on your phone.
19. jan25 (Posts: 469; Member since: 26 Feb 2012)
it makes it easier for the NSA to look for what they want ;)
20. Obama (Posts: 13; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
it's good knowing that NSA have your back, right? ;)
4. modyt (Posts: 30; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
Free Advertisement Oppurtunity! (Note to developer of Safe Gallery XD)
8. androiphone20 (Posts: 1654; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
ooooooh BUSTED! oh man, nothing beats this one EVER. I'd pack up, leave the house relocate to Mexico, open a jalapeno shop and change my name to Papi.
24. JC557 (Posts: 1312; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
This should make for an interesting conversation at the dinner table...
10. JakeLee (banned) (Posts: 1021; Member since: 02 Nov 2013)
It happens all the day on Android without clicking the pictures. - very convenient.
Two differences though :
- They are transfered to some servers
- You don't know it happening.
14. victory_zhou (Posts: 40; Member since: 03 Oct 2013)
very curious about what is that third party app,lol
18. 1701nino (unregistered)
He should have used ios :D:D:D
21. goojman (Posts: 56; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Hopefully the pic he sent wasn't a pic of a fully erect penis cause I'm pretty sure his mom never saw her sons privates like that before!! Lmao
22. JunitoNH (Posts: 1562; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Tell him not worry, Mom thought she was looking at a picture of his pinky :)