Android the favorite model of those who use their phone while driving the porcelain bus
Both sexes are guilty of this. 74% of men and 76% of women are whipping out their smartphone when the vacancy sign on the stall door turns to occupied. So what are people doing with their phones while in the loo? 75% of BlackBerry users are taking a call. 67% of Android users and 60% of iPhone users said they do the same thing.
Next time you need to borrow someone's Android, BlackBerry or Apple iPhone model, keep these statistics in mind.
source: MSNBC via SlashGear
1. Cwebb posted on 31 Jan 2012, 21:48 7 0
I will honestly say that I use my Droid while on the john and I don't really give a crap what people think about it, lol
3. paulyyd posted on 31 Jan 2012, 21:54 3 0
I'm pretty sure everyone uses their phone while using the toilet, oh and sweet analogy of using the bathroom, "driving the porcelain bus".... really? thats kinda lame
4. protozeloz posted on 31 Jan 2012, 21:56 6 0
It was revealed that I like to play and read in the bathroom I can text but I find it uncomfortable to make a calk while taking a S**t
8. snowgator posted on 31 Jan 2012, 22:31 3 0
Good. Because calling someone on the can is just plain creepy....
7. snowgator posted on 31 Jan 2012, 22:30 2 0
Oh, find me someone who says that they don't use their phones while doing a data dump, and you have someone who has forgotten their phone outside the door.....
9. Giggity posted on 31 Jan 2012, 22:38 3 0
So this is one of the reasons why cellphones earn a spot in the "Top 10 Dirtiest Everyday Object"...interesting.
10. Lucas777 posted on 31 Jan 2012, 22:40 4 0
ive never heard so many ways to say toilet… haha but this is very believable.. cell phones are the new magazine/newspaper
11. Slammer posted on 01 Feb 2012, 04:56 2 0
This survey is full of s**t!
Actually, I take that back. This makes complete sense. It shows that Android's superb multi-tasking capabilities, have been far better in making their users excel at multi-tasking as well.
13. XiphiasGladius posted on 01 Feb 2012, 07:50 1 0
I watch music vids and play racing games in there too. . .
14. bighandssmallpockets posted on 01 Feb 2012, 09:10 1 0
That would be RIDING the bus. DRIVING the bus is what you might do if you had too much to drink. You know, you grab the big steering wheel...
15. gallitoking posted on 01 Feb 2012, 10:33 2 2
it makes perfect sense.. that way Android is closer to home.....
17. atheisticemetic posted on 01 Feb 2012, 12:36 1 0
lies all lies!
everyone knows they're playing angry birds and didnt wanna tell the truth ;)
18. jbash posted on 01 Feb 2012, 15:14 0 0
just be glad that there is no olfactory features on smartphones