Android the favorite model of those who use their phone while driving the porcelain bus
Both sexes are guilty of this. 74% of men and 76% of women are whipping out their smartphone when the vacancy sign on the stall door turns to occupied. So what are people doing with their phones while in the loo? 75% of BlackBerry users are taking a call. 67% of Android users and 60% of iPhone users said they do the same thing.
Next time you need to borrow someone's Android, BlackBerry or Apple iPhone model, keep these statistics in mind.
source: MSNBC via SlashGear
1. Cwebb (Posts: 501; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
I will honestly say that I use my Droid while on the john and I don't really give a crap what people think about it, lol
3. paulyyd (Posts: 328; Member since: 08 Jan 2011)
I'm pretty sure everyone uses their phone while using the toilet, oh and sweet analogy of using the bathroom, "driving the porcelain bus".... really? thats kinda lame
4. protozeloz (Posts: 5387; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
It was revealed that I like to play and read in the bathroom I can text but I find it uncomfortable to make a calk while taking a S**t
8. snowgator (Posts: 3346; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
Good. Because calling someone on the can is just plain creepy....
7. snowgator (Posts: 3346; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
Oh, find me someone who says that they don't use their phones while doing a data dump, and you have someone who has forgotten their phone outside the door.....
9. Giggity (Posts: 147; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
So this is one of the reasons why cellphones earn a spot in the "Top 10 Dirtiest Everyday Object"...interesting.
10. Lucas777 (Posts: 2137; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
ive never heard so many ways to say toilet… haha but this is very believable.. cell phones are the new magazine/newspaper
11. Slammer (Posts: 1396; Member since: 03 Jun 2010)
This survey is full of s**t!
Actually, I take that back. This makes complete sense. It shows that Android's superb multi-tasking capabilities, have been far better in making their users excel at multi-tasking as well.
13. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 813; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
I watch music vids and play racing games in there too. . .
14. bighandssmallpockets (Posts: 54; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
That would be RIDING the bus. DRIVING the bus is what you might do if you had too much to drink. You know, you grab the big steering wheel...
15. gallitoking (Posts: 4704; Member since: 17 May 2011)
it makes perfect sense.. that way Android is closer to home.....
16. asimo (Posts: 41; Member since: 05 Jan 2012)
Another proof that iphone users don't know s**t!
17. atheisticemetic (Posts: 377; Member since: 18 Dec 2011)
lies all lies!
everyone knows they're playing angry birds and didnt wanna tell the truth ;)
18. jbash (Posts: 342; Member since: 07 Feb 2011)
just be glad that there is no olfactory features on smartphones