Android sees over 9,000 apps added in March to its market
source: AndroidLib via Read Write Web
4. Galen20K posted on 07 Apr 2010, 13:32 0 0
I assume you are talking about the Apple app store because the majority of Apple apps are almost all spam or copies. Android CLEARLY has the advantage considering all the original and "USEFUL" apps compared.
5. E.N. posted on 07 Apr 2010, 13:54 0 0
That's bull. Everyone knows Apple's store is better. Android clearly as has the advantage? Really?
8. nak1017 posted on 07 Apr 2010, 20:19 0 0
I wouldn't say advantage, but the marketplace does have more useful free apps and a lot fewer "fart noise"-grade apps
2. dswatson83 posted on 07 Apr 2010, 11:53 0 0
good work google. Now I don't have to be subject to apples lack of hardware options, flash, multitasking and other quirks in order to get some good old touch friendly apps
3. theman10 posted on 07 Apr 2010, 13:01 0 0
That was a dumb comment. I have a Hero and love it and would not trade it in for the Iphone, but the games on the Iphone are way better than on the Android Market.
9. Nobodey posted on 07 Apr 2010, 22:20 0 0
Stop. Making. Sense. You do know this is the internet, right?
6. slashafk posted on 07 Apr 2010, 14:18 0 0
Sure, the App Store has a lot of nice apps. However, if you don't factor in the games, the Market beats it hands down. The iPhone has too many hardware limitations (compared to the higher-end Android devices) and because Apple limits their developers by not letting them have as much control over the software. The home applications and replacements for native apps (Handicent, FXCamera, etc) help cater to those who don't like the stock interface. Honestly, I don't like the fact that the iPhone has a plain black background that you can't change. Also the fact that there are no widgets on the iPhone...you have to enter the app to see stuff. People may like the iPhone's interface and default apps (iPod app, calendarm etc) but if they don't, they can't change it. With Android, they can. And with Android, you have a variety of phones to choose from. There's no iPhone with a keyboard.
10. vegeta89 (unregistered) posted on 02 Nov 2010, 07:38 0 0
What?! IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!
11. Nappa123 (unregistered) posted on 02 Nov 2010, 07:42 0 0
WHAT!??!?! 9000 ?!?!!
THERE'S NO WAY THAT CAN BE RIGHT !?!?!?
12. veggiecake (unregistered) posted on 02 Nov 2010, 07:47 0 0
IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAND!