Android-powered Polaroid Socialmatic coming this year
3. RandomUsername (Posts: 808; Member since: 29 Oct 2013)
Who narrated the video? Microsoft Sam?
4. andynaija (Posts: 707; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
The narration of the video sounds ugly and robotic.
5. osanilevich (Posts: 278; Member since: 29 Sep 2009)
Cool idea but shouldn't they put more megapixels or at least assure a quality photo sensor? I understand it runs google apps as well as some version of android but the whole selling point of this is that its a camera. It shouldn't be only somewhat better than the ones on our phones otherwise it wouldn't justify a purchase
8. SavageLucy42 (Posts: 211; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
I mostly like it for the form factor. It's cute as a button. Personally I'd prefer it use actual film like my Instax Mini, but I suppose that would be difficult to do in such a slim camera (this is thinner than a packet of Instax film, I'm pretty sure.)
Will probably wait for the price to drop a bit before taking the plunge, though. $299 is a lot for a novelty camera for my collection.
6. sergiobr (Posts: 641; Member since: 25 Feb 2013)
With a decent sensor and flash will be perfect ! Otherwise will be just a toy.