Android owners getting their first taste of SkyFire
1. easytochris posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:46 0 0
downloading right meow *Update* the mods on xda have already taken it down at SkyFire's request
2. ekie84 posted on 21 Apr 2010, 11:52 0 0
Im using it right now but its not that fast...you can open many windows thou You can download it at phandroiddotcom
3. narley posted on 21 Apr 2010, 11:56 0 0
who cares about skyfire.... if you're smart you'd get the Incredible with VZW on the 29th.... can anyone say flash.... player....
5. Sureal posted on 21 Apr 2010, 12:16 0 0
you do know that almost all android phones will be getting flash player, and as far as i know all htc devices have flash lite right now
7. 203RichBoy posted on 21 Apr 2010, 13:47 0 0
No if your smart you would kill yourself. And If all HTC devices had flash player then the G1 or the myTouch would have it too. Flash Lite is not Flash 10 and the only devices known to get the official flash update in a few months are the droid and nexus one. Where are you getting your information from? The Incredible looks great on paper but everybody doesn't want high ass Verizon CDMA service.
8. Sureal posted on 21 Apr 2010, 13:59 0 0
where im getting my information from is adobe, cause they said all android phones capable of running 2.1 will be getting flash, and i did say "as far as i know" and flash lite is better than no flash, i do know that it is not flash 10, but its the best we have right now maybe you should do some more research cause your information is way out of date, kthxbai
10. 203RichBoy posted on 21 Apr 2010, 19:48 0 0
Has something changed since this? Has Adobe decided not to skip over the phones with the sup par processor? http://www.flashmobileblog.com
/2010/03/02/flash-player-10-1-installations-and-updates/I may be wrong....but I am pretty sure my G1 will never get flash....officially that is...
13. iHateCrapple posted on 23 Apr 2010, 09:58 0 0
You get what you pay for with wireless service...
4. rwolf1984 posted on 21 Apr 2010, 11:58 0 0
The Skyfire browser will be a game changer...Apple better twist arms so people update to html 5 or approve a Skyfire App!!
6. zerglisk posted on 21 Apr 2010, 13:16 0 0
Will skyfire work with old G1 phone with flash playability?
9. bfate13 posted on 21 Apr 2010, 17:53 0 0
It doesnt matter if the phone has flash support or not. Skyfire allows all of that to work. Flash ads, videos in browser, etc will all work in Skyfire.
12. networkdood posted on 22 Apr 2010, 13:35 0 0
I've had SKYFIRE on my modified TILT for 18 months now - works great especially with full 3G or WiFi :-)