Android on Lumia, Sony's selfie phone, and the launch of the Xperia Z2 tablet on Verizon: weekly news round-up
Weekly News Round-up
1. Jinto (Posts: 399; Member since: 15 Jan 2014)
Putting Android on lumias is the most self-tarnishing thing msft could do, it must be the last doomsday plan they could come up with
7. sgodsell (Posts: 1287; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
It just vidicates Android. All the WP fanboys saying that Android is slow and laggy and filled with viruses and malware. Well if that was true, then why would Microsoft want to be able to run Android apps?
Just buy a real Android phone instead of WP.
12. Liveitup (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
Its a rumor first of all and secondly it would run Android apps not the OS. WP is a better OS at the core than Android, when you and other haters bash WP it overwhelmingly has to do with the apps. With apps out of the questions Android fanboys who hate like yourself will be forced to shut up. You are mistaken its rumored that Microsoft wants Android apps not the OS. And yes Android being an open OS has the problems you mentioned its well known. It vindicates nothing.
15. T.Law (Posts: 266; Member since: 10 May 2014)
Nopes, the problem with WP is that the OS itself is boring and has a cluttered feel to it. Not to mention that it can't even do half of what Android can.
And I've been using WP for more than 2 years, I know what I'm talking about.
2. Busyboy (Posts: 335; Member since: 19 Jun 2014)
Xperia C3 is nothing special. Sure it had a 5MP FF camera, but it's the same one on the OPPO Find 7 and OPO. And the flash can be mimicked by the screens flash. Just hype and gimmicks IMO.
5. sgodsell (Posts: 1287; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
Flash can't be mimicked by just having a bright screen. Also the Xperia C3 is a low cost phablet device with KitKat and a 5.5" display, a quad core Snapdragon 400 CPU with 1gb of ram.
17. Busyboy (Posts: 335; Member since: 19 Jun 2014)
Yes it can.. Have you used snapchat flash before?
3. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Love the rear back design of the Nokia. Looks neat and very sexy, stylish with sharp rounded edges like the Z1.
Nokia copying Sonys style design. Oblong shape.
Z3 looks nicer, better than the Z2.
4. yahia_malka (Posts: 101; Member since: 27 Mar 2014)
No noooooo I don't want android on Lumia 830 I want WP 8.1 on this device its soo beautiful it must be WP 8.1 phone
6. ihavenoname (Posts: 1427; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Android>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Windows Phone>MIcrod*cked version of Android.
13. Liveitup (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
Android UI is currently an imitation of WP flat UI.
8. elitewolverine (Posts: 1700; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
Same I don't enjoy my droid experience on my note3 as much as I enjoy the experience on my 925
10. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
You must enjoy smooth, then fast experience.
How so funny.
Android = fast
Wp = smooth
16. T.Law (Posts: 266; Member since: 10 May 2014)
This leads me to think whether you really own a Note 3 or you're just pretending for trolling purpose since you're a well-known WP fanboy around here. Because I've upgraded to the Note 3 from my old 925 and it felt like waking up from a nightmare.
9. pureviewuser (Posts: 171; Member since: 11 Nov 2012)
Oppo n1 has a revolving 13 megapixel camera with flash beat that!!!
18. amandas- (Posts: 1; Member since: 15 Jul 2014)
This would perfectly suit to hotbmark.com website.