Android mascot stepping up to show you how robots do it (video)
0. phoneArena 24 Mar 2011, 06:51 posted on
The Kyocera Echo might be the first dual-screen mass-marketed handset out there, but the thing that attracted us to visit Kyocera’s booth wasn’t the Echo, in fact, it was none other than a dancing Android mascot in full regalia!...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. generaltso (Posts: 1; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
this bot has nothing compared to the blow up android with bad ass dance moves in taiwan....http://www.youtube.com/watch?f
2. Tottenham (Posts: 86; Member since: 05 Jan 2011)
Damn straight. The Xperia bot in Taiwan has got the moves. The Kyocera bot looks like it's got some disinterested homeless person inside who was promised $10 and a bottle of Night Train.
4. Boti95 (Posts: 162; Member since: 05 Sep 2010)
HELL YEAH! I RAPED THE REPLAY BUTTON ON THAT VIDEO!
5. Rawrzellers (Posts: 224; Member since: 22 Aug 2010)
Did this android get splattered with mud? What is that on the front?