Android mascot gets operation to play with new Sony Ericsson smartphone
0. phoneArena posted on 04 Feb 2011, 00:20
How can the long time Android mascot use the new Sony Ericsson Xperia Play without having opposable thumbs? This Sony Ericsson commercial for the still unannounced device will show how the mascot will be given the tools necessary to use the phone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. steve jobs (unregistered) posted on 04 Feb 2011, 01:32 0 1
2. JerrryLange (unregistered) posted on 04 Feb 2011, 03:06 2 0
i agree, looks disturbing
4. bolqr posted on 04 Feb 2011, 06:47 1 1
I shall buy this phone only because of this commercial! Excellent work SE!
For all vegetarians: Go eat green stuff and don't comment this masterpiece!
5. tru dat (unregistered) posted on 02 Apr 2011, 13:52 0 0
this commercial is laaaaame. apparently the only type of people who do unsanitary, back-alley surgeries are third world asians who also communicate via mind reading. incidentally it's the only role asian males seem to get in popular media. not like they can speak english or anything. sony ericsson fails completely.
and the thumb surgery looks disgusting.
just goes to show that some japanese conglomerates will do anything to infiltrate the white, european/american markets.