Android is not just for smartphones or tablets, here are 10 gadgets it runs on
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
Lenovo tv and sony smartwatch thank you very much :p
9. true1984 (Posts: 762; Member since: 23 May 2012)
the smartwatch is only compatable with android devices...
2. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
About 10 years ago, there was a lot of buzz about network appliances, but not much happened. Android may be the missing piece for wide-scale release and adoption of network appliances.
3. Thephonegeek (Posts: 118; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
Yet, android isn't well optimized for pc and laptops. Google should quit chrome OS and focus on optimizing Android pc. Then I will definitely install android on my laptop.
20. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
Y would U NOT want to do that?
And THAT is the real question, my fellow commenter
7. p0rkguy (Posts: 685; Member since: 23 Nov 2010)
Chrome is the piece that will connect mobile, desktops and other electronic appliances.
4. Rocksteady (unregistered)
Android TV, OUYA console, and Parrot Asteroid System
6. joey_sfb (Posts: 4999; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
I also want android in my washing machine, vacuum cleaner and my running shoe.
8. snowgator (Posts: 3519; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
So, the "Terminator" movies had the right idea, just the wrong system. When does Android become self-aware?
Instead Instead of Arnold, it will be the Little Green Robot chasing down John and Sarah Conner.......
11. ash29 (Posts: 55; Member since: 28 Oct 2011)
Samsung galaxy player isnt a phone,then what is it?
17. oski305 (Posts: 7; Member since: 19 Dec 2012)
just think ipod touch same idea everything an android phone can do minus the phone part
13. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
For me? Favi SmartStick. DUDE! IT TURNS YOUR OLD LCD/LED/PLASMA TV INTO A SMARTER TV. That's just sick! And it would just cost you $50. just wow.
14. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
I like that carputer... Altho they should make a new version with at least ICS on it.
16. iDroid8 (Posts: 155; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
Instacube has iPhone veside it. LOL!
And where is Galaxy Camera? :o
19. tedkord (Posts: 9062; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
I've got a smart tv, and I'm still considering a SmartStick. What could make my SmartTV smarter? Android, of course.
21. MC1123 (Posts: 1254; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
i wonder if theres a ref powered by android!