Android goes rugged luxury with the $3690 titanium Tag Heuer Racer
0. phoneArena 13 Mar 2012, 06:40 posted on
Tag Heuer says the Racer is inspired by the GT cars and Formula 1 racing for the exterior, which include carbon fiber panels on a shock-resistant rubber shell with titanium detailing...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. tigermcm (Posts: 822; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
sooooo we spent all this money on the outside whats on the inside a super computer? with this being android and for that price the way android changes it should be a phone that can work seemlessly for YEARS!!!
2. hutty24 (Posts: 84; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Lol wow I wouldn't buy this for 200$ maybe if it was free I would use it
3. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
put it on contract for $100-200 and i would get it, really depends on the software&hardware though
5. tigermcm (Posts: 822; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
you're proud to be an android fan because there is an expensive phone for just about all the OSs??
6. mercorp (Posts: 992; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
vertu is going to die now.unless they get wp8...NOW!
7. McLTE (Posts: 745; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
I've always loved Tag.. they make great watches. :)
Now.. I'd NEVER EVER spend this kind of money on a phone.. but if I had some kind of aneurism or mid life crisis and just HAD to do it.. I'd definitely get something like this over a Vertu!
11. Leo_MC (Posts: 683; Member since: 02 Dec 2011)
No, they don't: they just stick cheap movements in an average material bezel then sell the product with at least 1-2k euros more than it's worth to stupid people that don't know sh*t about watchmaking.
9. GENRAL.LEVY (banned) (Posts: 59; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
To Many Screws
to Many Curves
it should ev been designed neat stylish modern
sexy but no
10. Chronos (Posts: 258; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
Well, it does look nice. It still isn't worth such a hefty price for an average smartphone that will quickly become outdated in several months. I could buy five unlocked Galaxy Nexus' for that price...
12. Stuntman (Posts: 827; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
They didn't even turn the thing on. Waste of time looking at this promo.
13. theo14461 (Posts: 210; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
Too thick, and heavy looking, but hey, its not for everybody. It would look good sitting in my Ferrari's cup holder! lol
15. smartphonelover (Posts: 36; Member since: 26 Nov 2009)
Looks sweet, but it should have flash for it's camera.
16. Biff15 (Posts: 2; Member since: 14 Mar 2012)
It looks like the Casio Commando and the Droid Razr had a kid... totally worth my 4 grand lemme tell ya... my car was less than that.. sad to see we live in a world with a 4000$ phone. Just a little ridiculous.