Android goes rugged luxury with the $3690 titanium Tag Heuer Racer
1. tigermcm (Posts: 851; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
sooooo we spent all this money on the outside whats on the inside a super computer? with this being android and for that price the way android changes it should be a phone that can work seemlessly for YEARS!!!
2. hutty24 (Posts: 84; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Lol wow I wouldn't buy this for 200$ maybe if it was free I would use it
3. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
put it on contract for $100-200 and i would get it, really depends on the software&hardware though
5. tigermcm (Posts: 851; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
you're proud to be an android fan because there is an expensive phone for just about all the OSs??
6. mercorp (Posts: 1023; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
vertu is going to die now.unless they get wp8...NOW!
7. McLTE (Posts: 808; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
I've always loved Tag.. they make great watches. :)
Now.. I'd NEVER EVER spend this kind of money on a phone.. but if I had some kind of aneurism or mid life crisis and just HAD to do it.. I'd definitely get something like this over a Vertu!
11. Leo_MC (Posts: 1141; Member since: 02 Dec 2011)
No, they don't: they just stick cheap movements in an average material bezel then sell the product with at least 1-2k euros more than it's worth to stupid people that don't know sh*t about watchmaking.
9. GENRAL.LEVY (banned) (Posts: 59; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
To Many Screws
to Many Curves
it should ev been designed neat stylish modern
sexy but no
10. Chronos (Posts: 258; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
Well, it does look nice. It still isn't worth such a hefty price for an average smartphone that will quickly become outdated in several months. I could buy five unlocked Galaxy Nexus' for that price...
12. Stuntman (Posts: 835; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
They didn't even turn the thing on. Waste of time looking at this promo.
13. theo14461 (unregistered)
Too thick, and heavy looking, but hey, its not for everybody. It would look good sitting in my Ferrari's cup holder! lol
15. smartphonelover (Posts: 36; Member since: 26 Nov 2009)
Looks sweet, but it should have flash for it's camera.
16. Biff15 (Posts: 2; Member since: 14 Mar 2012)
It looks like the Casio Commando and the Droid Razr had a kid... totally worth my 4 grand lemme tell ya... my car was less than that.. sad to see we live in a world with a 4000$ phone. Just a little ridiculous.