Android gaming console Ouya shipping soon to developers
0. phoneArena 03 Dec 2012, 12:50 posted on
The crowd-funded independent game console has announced they will be shipping developer editions before the end of December...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ocilfa (Posts: 334; Member since: 03 Aug 2012)
For me, this thing is going to be beastly as a media server/emulator.
2. lyndon420 (Posts: 3254; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
I just hope that they have all the necessary patents in place to keep the 'usual' trolls at bay. I can't wait to try this thing out some day.
3. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
Good luck with that one.
I'm sure the fiends at Apple will be receiving one soon...
4. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
They will probably duly overclock the CPU and GPU because power the draw isn't a thing to consider now.
I think that overall it should be more capable than the Wii
7. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Yes, but it's not clear which version.. in any case it should be additionally optimized and over clocked
8. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2098; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
I pre-orderd mine... :-) emulater paradise