Android could get a virus scanner in future Google Play store update
0. phoneArena 15 Oct 2012, 07:31 posted on
Android’s Google Play seems to be on its way to get a built-in malware scanner. Found in the string file is evidence that Google is indeed working on a built-in application…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. shuaibhere (Posts: 1297; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Finally google is goin to shut the mouths of ifans....
5. TheDarkKnight (banned) (Posts: 88; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
That's why I prefer ios. We don't need an antivirus program!
6. shuaibhere (Posts: 1297; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Then i think you prefer linux for desktop....
Ha ha ha....when you guyz feel it's k with desktop then why u guyz keep on complaining about it when it comes to phone........
8. TheDarkKnight (banned) (Posts: 88; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
No I use OS X mountain lion and I use it on the best notebook ever invented- 15inch MacBook Pro with retina display which is also known as the next generation MacBook Pro. Infact android is an adaptation of Linux and ios is an adaptation of OS X. Therefore framework of ios > android framework. I am no longer neutral.
9. 8logic (Posts: 129; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
ios = unix and osx was unix until recently to better handle better multitasking.
there is less virus for for osx because it only account for at max 10% of world wide users. if you are a virus writer, who would you target, the 90% or 10%????
10. shuaibhere (Posts: 1297; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
What about trojans attack on macs???????
11. shuaibhere (Posts: 1297; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
What about trojans attack on macs?????
7. megadirk (Posts: 33; Member since: 28 Jul 2011)
What would really be great is if the title of this article used "Malware" instead of "Virus", since the rest of the article is about malware. I'm not even going to start about virus' on phones.