Android-based Acer Liquid Z5 with Windows Phone-like launcher released in Europe and Asia
0. phoneArena 22 Jan 2014, 22:30 posted on
The new Acer Liquid Z5 runs Android Jelly Bean, but its Quick Modes feature can make it look like a Windows Phone handset. It costs around $230 in Europe...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. elitewolverine (Posts: 2398; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
Probably not much, acer is a huge $ for MS. Plus every sale of droid brings in profits. If anything MS probably approves so that when Acer if ever releases a win8 phone people wont be shocked by the 'design switch'
18. TheLolGuy (Posts: 483; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
I guess you missed that huge cold sore clearly on her lip.
3. roscuthiii (Posts: 1885; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
I have no idea what this article was about... nor will I probably ever. The picture just has this gravitational pull.
4. hurrycanger (Posts: 1365; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
Yeah, man. And look at the all beautiful colors of her uniform...
6. dickwyn (Posts: 601; Member since: 07 May 2012)
PA Typo: 'In our CES hands-on with the "Asus" Liquid Z5 we showed you that, just like the older Liquid Z3, the handset' its Acer not Asus
7. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9078; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Another typo is screen resolution - qHD = 540x960 not 640x960. Apple is the only OEM that uses 640p on their phones.
13. sianto (Posts: 65; Member since: 11 Dec 2013)
Used / using sort of. It's now this akward 640x1136. Apple is always bad in industry standards. (with chargers and display resolution)
16. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9078; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I wouldn't say chargers since OEMs are trying to make Micro USB formatted to be used as the Lightning Cable (being reversible).
10. SandraB (banned) (Posts: 75; Member since: 07 Aug 2013)
I should say Android is the trend :)
17. Ren11 (Posts: 4; Member since: 03 Jan 2014)
Android is a trend of symbian !!! copy cats...
14. T.F.O.A (Posts: 36; Member since: 14 Dec 2013)
I rather get the girl than the phone itself. Sounds promising ;)
15. orca99 (Posts: 87; Member since: 05 Oct 2013)
I'll take Moto G over this. Much cheaper, more RAM, better cpu, kitkat with better support.