Android backup solution Carbon out of beta and in the Play Store
1. thephoneguy92 (Posts: 191; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
Hmm, just searched the play store and couldn't find it..
Edit: Just kidding.
5. lauremar (Posts: 181; Member since: 29 Feb 2012)
8. abdane (Posts: 494; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
that's exactly what's missing ! the last thing is a game center alike ! GO GO GOOGLE ! :D
Big thx to creators of CWM and ROM manager ^_^
11. cmikeh2 (Posts: 26; Member since: 09 May 2012)
Yeah apparently blogs started publishing stuff about it being in the store before he was ready and he had to put it into the store a little earlier than he liked.
2. Fantazma (Posts: 6; Member since: 27 May 2012)
huawei backup can also backup app and app data without a rooted device...it can be installed on any android phones..
3. Meleagru (Posts: 92; Member since: 03 Dec 2012)
I'm hopeful that this will be included in one of the future versions of Android, along with a power-saving option.It's almost ironic that today, most of battery drains that happen on current Android smartphone are from Google services which misbehave and don't know when to stop trying to contact Google.
4. BackHandLegend (Posts: 80; Member since: 15 Dec 2012)
Wow, no more titanium backup. This makes flashing roms more interesting :D
6. dsDoan (Posts: 229; Member since: 28 Dec 2011)
What do you mean? How does this change flashing ROMs?
10. Atrixboyyy (Posts: 326; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Technically its the same if not a longer process, unless they have a website where you can go to after flashing so you can sign in and sync. Otherwise great idea for nexus and non micro SD compatible devices.
12. BackHandLegend (Posts: 80; Member since: 15 Dec 2012)
Well doesn't this make sure all of your apps are backed up to a cloud where you can just sync and keep going from where you left off?
13. Atrixboyyy (Posts: 326; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Yes they both do but without a website its practically the same except you'll have to download and restore instead of just restoring
7. techguy22 (Posts: 227; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
i just bought it. worked on my S3, not my nexus 7. pretty cool but titanium does more. i bought titanium too ...long time ago :D
9. torr310 (Posts: 791; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
"The only thing to be wary of is that the app will not work on Motorola devices because Motorola devices have a bug that breaks Android's backup mechanism. "
14. maryaaadil (Posts: 146; Member since: 07 Apr 2012)
How is it different then Titanium Backup?
Edit: excluding d fact that it doesn't require root
17. JeffPom (unregistered)
So - what are we to do if we have a Motorola device? I NEED a Backup!!!