Android L successfully ported to Nexus 4 – video overview bears all
0. phoneArena 06 Jul 2014, 14:03 posted on
It should come as no surprise that the wizards who frequent online communities like XDA Developers...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. Maxwell.R (Posts: 205; Member since: 20 Sep 2012)
...and that's why we said "several bugs"...
7. vincelongman (Posts: 3331; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
Same as on the official Android L Dev Preview or iOS 8 Beta, since they are both not finished yet (but yea the xda port will defiantly have more)
Just wait for the official releases, where most bugs should be fixed by then (the Nexus 4 is also getting the official release as well)
2. uchihakurtz (Posts: 333; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
God bless all the developers at XDA Dev. With them, every (mostly popular) device has a chance on updates.
5. funnyguy (banned) (Posts: 244; Member since: 10 Jan 2013)
That's great, the nexus owners will get the L later this year.
This means the rest of android users will get the L later Next Year.
That's why I love android because of the fast and reliable updates.
6. tedkord (Posts: 8322; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Sounds like you need some fast, reliable monkey butt cream.
9. DnB925Art (Posts: 749; Member since: 23 May 2013)
Well, Motorola, Google Play Edition, and phones like the One Plus One will get Android L within a few weeks after official release, not just the Nexus phones. Only skinned Android phones, like Sense, TW, etc will get it later
11. DEATHSTROKE9 (Posts: 399; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
Lol HTC HD2 has no limits
Original: Bruce Wayne: "batman has no limits" The Dark Knight (2008)