Android Key Lime Pie allegedly pushed back, not coming to Google I/O 2013
0. phoneArena 23 Apr 2013, 05:49 posted on
Google’s upcoming I/O 2013 taking place from May 15th to 17th was widely expected to become the stage for something big, but latest rumors say Google...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. protozeloz (Posts: 5396; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
Mm interesting, that would explain why we haven't seen any leaks so far....
18. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 495; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
It means the unavailing of MOTO X Phone while include KLP out of the box. The very first Android running KLP.. :O
31. omar300 (Posts: 209; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
no it mean that MOTO X will be just another Galaxy S4. nothing special is going to be on it. best chances of it being different is that it will offer stock android, rather than Moto theme.
Also we all knew this year would be too early for a new nexus. also 5.0 android.
if you didnt see that come you are a blind fan boy. be realistic. it takes alot of time to program one tiny thing such as sphere camera let alone entire os.
53. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
The S4 has more new stuff than any other phone released this year has had since its predecessor, the One is literally a glorified Droid Dna.
55. omar300 (Posts: 209; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
ignore the sensors because they wont come in any use. the only way s4 has hand above other phones is the digitizer which can be used while wearing gloves.
41. andro. (Posts: 1999; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
I've heard from good informants within the business that its not gonna be called Key lime pie,its gonna be called Kettle-corn. They did say there might be a slight delays alright though
42. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
and this is why no one shouldnt read rumors cause they always give false information
49. noim1 (Posts: 297; Member since: 15 May 2012)
So Google will release the Latest X Phone & Latest Android OS in October or November..thats the time Apple releases new iPhones !!! I see a Head 2 Head collision coming up !!! Very excited !!!
2. darkvadervip (Posts: 365; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
Could it be there waiting to see what ios7 is going to feature!
13. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Copycats™ will steal idear's from Android™
19. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 13555; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Many of Android's ideas were taken from iOS, webOS, and even BB OS. Don't act like Android is entirely original since it is based off Linux.
24. ideal_josh (Posts: 33; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
U make me laugh. That ur boring iOS. Bitch please
27. JunitoNH (Posts: 1842; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Oh......please grow up. Nothing wrong with having a difference of opinion. There wouldn't be an Android without iOS, keep that in mind; the guy did work for Apple. Think of the devices you had before 2007.
33. omar300 (Posts: 209; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
i hope you are getting paid for trolling. or else i pity you.
37. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
I hope you educate you're tech side, and not post rubbish or BS what you don't no.
Say's the ios user fan™
Trolling, stating facts and honesty. There's nothing to Troll here. Ios fans are average joes, and don't live on techs, and geeks world. They believe everything what Apple and steve jobs say. In denial.
Please do you're self a favour get some knowledge on Tech world™
52. JunitoNH (Posts: 1842; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Learn how to read, I never stated iOS was the only OS back in the day.
36. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
It's cause of Webos that ios copied. Android is a family of Linux not scrap ios™
Ios is just an app launcher™
Get over it. Don't post BS™
38. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Surely you pride and enjoy swiping left to right, and launching an app?
25. buccob (Posts: 2571; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
those ideas were taken at the beginning... but now android is mostly the OS that innovates while others follow.
Of course android still takes ideas from iOS, and others... but usually is the other way around
35. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Linux is Android, Android is Linux!
Idears of Android was taken from WebOs, while Linux xzisted befor ios! You're comparing half-baked Darwin OS to a full Linux!
It takes up 200mb of Ram to run ios, where's Android takes up more Ram to run it's Os!
Ios is on a diffrent league™
45. NexusKoolaid (Posts: 480; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
Don't act like iOS is entirely original, as it's based on OS X, which is based on Unix.
44. ITEngineer (Posts: 54; Member since: 26 Mar 2013)
In reality, what everyone wishes to find in the new IOS7 is what already exists in android since 2010.
So people are actually wishing for Android without knowing it, or do they?? hmm to be or not to be is the question!
57. pammypbhl1 (Posts: 1; Member since: 24 Apr 2013)
well saying that Android took ideas from iOS isnt completely correct. Each OS that comes out, puts all the features that the other OSes have plus its own features to make a better OS. We also cant say that if iOS didnt exist, then Android wouldnt of either, because the android project was started well before the iPhone was released. Back to copying ideas; its like saying microsoft copied Apple in its Windows OS. But Apple copied Xerox in its OS. Then Xerox probably copied from IBM and IBM probably copied some application. Ultimately, we cant say that one OS is copying another.They may have the same feature but that is because the consumers demand for it.
3. valapsp (Posts: 557; Member since: 12 Aug 2011)
So this year's I/O will not be as interesting as previous I/Os. ;(
6. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4275; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Unless Motorola makes it more interesting.
4. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Oh come on Google! WHY?!
I'm very disappointed right now! ;(
17. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
Dont worry. 80% of all android devices wont get the update.If they do, they'll be delayed again and again.