Android Developers post shows off the LG G Watch and Moto 360
0. phoneArena 03 Jun 2014, 20:33 posted on
We're getting very close to the announcement and release of the first Android Wear devices. We've been seeing a few interesting leaks about the LG G Watch, and today Google's Android Developer blog has posted an interesting article that happens to also show a couple teasers of the LG G Watch and the Moto 360...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Sauce (unregistered)
Is it me or are square watches ugly (unless done right [which in this case it wasn't done right])?
Moto 360 puts this McDonalds kids toy and Samsung junk gear to shame
2. Bootutu (Posts: 227; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
Shoo!!! iTroll. We like choice, not cocooned like in Apple world.
3. Sauce (unregistered)
Contradiction at it's finest :D
7. iushnt (Posts: 1614; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
Sauce why so much hate for any Samsung products? For u is there any Samsung products that u think is good?
11. PBXtech (Posts: 1032; Member since: 21 Oct 2013)
Well, Samsung does supply a lot of the components for iPhones. There you go.
4. Droidrapist (Posts: 186; Member since: 28 May 2014)
I don't think I wanna wear a nerdy watch like this. Need a man watch like a Rolex or some crap. How you gonna get laid walking everywhere staring at your damn watch. Phones have made us bad enough LOL
5. Sauce (unregistered)
16. engineer-1701d (unregistered)
Have you ever bought a movado they are very simple I bought one and never got another just black with center 12 metal marker
6. galanoth (Posts: 425; Member since: 26 Nov 2011)
Dam the Moto 360 face looks big in picture 2.
Looks like the whole width of his wrist.
9. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
Thought the same thing. Moto360 should be called MotoWristSaucer the damn thing is so big.
12. PBXtech (Posts: 1032; Member since: 21 Oct 2013)
Ditto. On one hand, it's big, but the screen will be easier to use with the size of the display.
17. engineer-1701d (unregistered)
He has skinny arms think man arms
18. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
Because the Moto360 is marketed towards lumberjacks and body builders? :)
14. shuaibhere (Posts: 1986; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Yeah!!! If it's that big...then it's not goin to look like normal watch...which motorola aims for...
15. KillgoreTroutTime (Posts: 433; Member since: 06 Jan 2014)
You guys still think that 360 looks like a normal watch? I didn't think so... It will be a few years until these devices can actually be the size that we want them to be.
23. superduper (Posts: 151; Member since: 20 Oct 2013)
Puh-leeze! Everyone knows Macs are expensive toys and are rubbish at productivity. /s
24. ihavenoname (Posts: 1693; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
That's so BS. I've used OS X and Windows, with many laptops from many OEMs, and Macs have nothing to shame both hardware and software wise. And btw almost everybody at Google uses Macs.
28. loki1717 (Posts: 6; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
/s means to end sarcasm, in superduper's context.
20. Jason2k13 (Posts: 1213; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
im surprised people like the looks of the moto 360, its just too big, it looks like a spaceship on your wrist. Both watches looks like plastic kids toys in my opinion.
I think the Galaxy gear fit has the best design of all smart watches.
21. dil2abu (Posts: 305; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
Sony Smart Watch 2 is the best in design and compact too..
26. surethom (Posts: 627; Member since: 04 Mar 2009)
"he circular Moto 360 is pretty small" Really are you looking at the same pictures as everyone else, that is a very large phone, way better looking than the LG watch, but i hope they also make a slightly smaller watch for normal male wrist sizes.
27. iampayne (Posts: 322; Member since: 12 Aug 2013)
Dont know if that guy's arm is small, but that watch looks huge.