Android 4.4.4 pushed out to Sony Xperia Z1s for T-Mobile customers
0. phoneArena 06 Aug 2014, 12:57 posted on
T-Mobile customers with the Sony Xperia Z1s (C6916) are receiving today, the update to Android 4.4.4. With the update, the Xperia Z1s receives the usual host of Xperia KitKat goodies like the transparent navigation bar, white icons in the status bar, improvements to the Quick Settings feature, a customized Xperia keyboard, new boot animations, and compatibility with the Sony SmartBand SWR10 and the Lifelog app...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10443; Member since: 14 May 2012)
The update isn't being pushed OTA, rather through the computer. Fix PA.
3. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10443; Member since: 14 May 2012)
The first screenshot even says computer required... Smh PA is getting worse at publishing articles.
2. billgates (banned) (Posts: 555; Member since: 29 May 2014)
Hmm I updated my z1 to 4.4.4 a month a go.. My z2 is still on 4.4.2 for some reason. I hate the plug into the computer nonsense too
4. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3535; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Yeah Z2 is still on 4.4.2 I wonder if they'll skip to L directly or what.
5. billgates (banned) (Posts: 555; Member since: 29 May 2014)
Strange that the older model gets it first. Not that it makes my z2 any less awesome :-)
6. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3535; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Yes indeed. It's already so smooth I doubt it needs any smaller updates. Just waiting for L :)
7. FoneRebel481 (Posts: 1; Member since: 09 Aug 2014)
I received the update info on my Z1s on Thursday, Friday night it was gone.There is no update info in Sony's phone companion..Called Xperia care Saturday, to ask what happened to the update, Sorry says there is no update, but it must have been a glitch.. there is no 4.4.4. for the Z1s..So Sony says...