Android 4.4.2 KitKat update rolling out to the Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005)
2. IliyaBeshkov (Posts: 245; Member since: 09 Jul 2012)
I'm 100% sure they aren't going to introduce the new UI with this update, because the logical thing is to introduce it with the S5 event :)
6. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1150; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
New UI or not...the KitKat update will make your phone yummy sweet
3. twens (Posts: 849; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
Why aren't people patient anymore? You should be glad you are getting KitKat this early. Now you want the new UI. If they introduce it now what will wow you when the s5 is released??? Common sense
10. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9801; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Since KK releases that fast, I'm pretty sure the US will get a taste at the end of the month or before mid-Feb.
5. phonemonkey (Posts: 168; Member since: 13 Feb 2012)
how does poland get the update before america?
i wish that made any sense
8. MrNobodyWTB (Posts: 27; Member since: 03 Jan 2012)
What are you talking about? It makes loads of sense.. Unless you're one of those people that blindly believe that living in America entitles you to be first.
If You have a problem with slow updates from Samsung, take it up with your cell phone carrier.
9. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9801; Member since: 14 May 2012)
T-Mobile is the best next to Sprint with carrier updates. Verizon is the exception with Moto devices now.
11. joseram695 (Posts: 79; Member since: 28 May 2012)
I know more then likely the new Ui will not come with the 4.4 update But I'm wondering if after the S5 is introduced if the other flagships like S4 Note 3 will get the new ui as well or if it will just be a S5 thing only. I hope it comes to others as well
12. udishoshan (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 Feb 2014)
Since kitkat 4.4.2 Note 3 does not have 2 way call recording. ! No way to record a phone call !
Samsung support ignoring it. !