Android 4.4 KitKat now seeding for the Sony Xperia T2 Ultra, Xperia E1 and Xperia M2 next on the list
1. ryq24 (Posts: 722; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
I hope they include tap to wake feature when updated.
8. dil2abu (Posts: 305; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
They won't.. My Z1 with 4.4.4 doesn't have that feature.. I wish I had..
2. Felix_Gatto (Posts: 903; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
That's good to hear, but it seems that Sony has forgotten the Xperia L and M. Both of the phones is superior than Xperia E1, then why not they aren't getting Kitkat?
5. vishalaestro (Posts: 81; Member since: 08 Dec 2013)
yes, they don't even provide a stable software the android 4.2.2 update was a total failure .had so many bugs
4. josephnero (Posts: 555; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
Doesn't matter which company A kitkat update is always good news
6. Anshulonweb (Posts: 430; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
where is xperia sp update!?.... f** k you sony..
11. pyradark (Posts: 857; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
What u pay is what u get!!!!
Z ultra has a new firmware again ohhhhhh
7. majp89 (Posts: 171; Member since: 18 Jun 2013)
Lol the Z1S for T-Mobile still doesn't have the update. Last time I ever buy a carrier exclusive phone again.