Android 4.4 KitKat now rolling out to US Cellular Moto X
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Wow, Motorola is damn fast on updating their phones. Lucky Moto X owners. While my Xperia Z is still waiting for Android 4.3 update, where's the update, Sony?
5. Whateverman (Posts: 3233; Member since: 17 May 2009)
4.3!?! *Screams all the Note 2 owners*
I don't mind if Samsung take A LITTLE longer to update because they have a lot to screw up on this thing. I don't think we're getting 4.4 though. :(
7. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I think you guys will get the 4.4 update because we all know that Samsung is good at updating their phones, it's just that they mess up their updates sometimes.
2. zekes (Posts: 218; Member since: 14 Aug 2012)
sprint is the slowest hell there is no reason for it there's not even a soak
test so I know the update is nowhere near
3. JunkCreek (Posts: 406; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Love the homescreen look. If only it's still consist of dark background and light text... Or google can give us choice between dark theme or light theme.
4. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4145; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Come on Motorola, give my Droid Mini the update, at least before the end of the year.
6. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5658; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
Sprint and Motorola seem to be the worst combination when it comes to updates.
the Photon Q is still on ICS while literally every other phone Motorola released that year is on Android 4.1.
8. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4145; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
The Photon Q got it's 4.1 update in April;
Granted, it was far behind any of the other 2012 Motorola models, but it's there.