Android 4.4 KitKat for Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3 now available
0. phoneArena 20 Feb 2014, 13:11 posted on
The KitKat update for Sprint's Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (model number SM-N900P) is officially out now, but it may not reach all users immediately...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10211; Member since: 14 May 2012)
The update for the T-Mobile N3 should be around the corner then. :)
13. hellonerds (Posts: 296; Member since: 27 Aug 2013)
Yeah waiting on that too.. cant wait for kit kat roms
2. Mr.Mr.Upgrade (Posts: 468; Member since: 30 Aug 2011)
Note3 Just now getting KitKat what a joke
4. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10211; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Why is there always someone that complains all the time?
5. KingDingaLing (Posts: 324; Member since: 11 Oct 2013)
Must be a Nexus owner. Weak phone with good upgrades. That's a joke.
9. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10211; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Did you just call the Nexus 5 a weak phone? Dafu.q are you on?
17. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Its equal to a note 3 besides the ram except its not packing the bloatware so the Nexus 5 feels much more smooth.
21. JEverettnow (Posts: 224; Member since: 11 Mar 2013)
The battery life on the Nexus 5 is pure butt! The camera is butt and the screen is butt! Everything else about it is rad.
23. molanjames (Posts: 73; Member since: 11 Oct 2012)
Hi @mr.mr.upgrade its not a joke, 4.4.2 update is ready for note 3 and s4 users here you can find the tutorial to upgrade these both devices http://www.smartphonesupdates.
7. eddie809352 (Posts: 4; Member since: 20 Feb 2014)
I had KitKat since November if last year on my Moto X
Don't get me wrong the Note 3 is a good phone but Samsung does suck updating their phones
They take forever
I love my Moto X :)
10. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10211; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Had both phones and went back to my Note 3. The camera is the worst thing to happen to that phone. Note 3 is perfect the way it is, but 4.4 will definitely improve it even more.
11. skymitch89 (Posts: 1244; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
3-4 months is not "forever" and in fact is fairly quick, considering that some manufacturers are just now updating to 4.2 or 4.3 Jelly Bean.
15. eddie809352 (Posts: 4; Member since: 20 Feb 2014)
yeah but it does sure look forever when you know that people already been had their updates
12. Anchorman86 (Posts: 17; Member since: 08 Nov 2013)
So what if you haven't gotten the update yet...I mean, did you by the Note 3 for KitKat or the actual PHONE itself smh?? Yeah I'll be happy when VZW pushes out there's but til then, i still got a friggin' beast Note 3.
18. AustinPaul (Posts: 62; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
I just got my Note 3 around Christmas. I love it and it still feels very new to me. Does it suddenly suck now that I know there's an update coming? Of course not! I had the Nexus 5 and sent it back. I liked it, but actually missed 'some' of the overlay. It was a little too vanilla for me. I also prefer a removable battery and already have two spares for my N3, though I have not needed them yet.
Anyway, I am looking forward to the update, but in no huge hurry.
19. maulgandhi (unregistered)
I couldn't able to wait for @t&t to release a kitkat update for note 3. So I installed leaked version of KitKat. O boy!! Kudos to Samsung. Not only device is running better but also battery life is stunningly good. With job my note used to last for 14-15 hours max. Now with kitkat I get more than a 24 hours with 40% battery left. Note: 3+ hours of onscreen time. I hope full baked version is as good as leaked one. I do phone calls, texting, 20-30 minutes of gaming and 30 minutes of youtube videos.
20. maulgandhi (unregistered)
JB***. Not job
22. SuperEwok17 (Posts: 1; Member since: 21 Feb 2014)
"Prevention Information pop-up message is suppressed". YES!