Android 4.3 update for international Samsung Galaxy S III leaks
0. phoneArena 03 Nov 2013, 02:59 posted on
Does I9300XXUGMJ9 mean anything to you? It should if you own the international version of the Samsung Galaxy S III, GT-I9300; those letters and numbers represent the build version for the first leaked version of Android 4.3 for the Samsung Galaxy S III. The build is said to be stable although there could be a few bugs nestled inside it...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 661; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
s3 receiving 4.3 when 4.4 is already in market ............ lol
but still good job sammy
2. Jason2k13 (Posts: 554; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
you do realised most 2013 phones are still on 4.2 or 4.3 right? and the S3 is a 2012 phone, sammy did a great job, what other 2012 phones are on 4.2 or 4.3?
4. criticism (Posts: 46; Member since: 12 Sep 2013)
yaaaa, it's excellent, but what about other sammy phones?
5. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 661; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
m using s3 right now
mostly i use custom roms
so its ok if update is 4.3 or 4.4
12. rd_nest (Posts: 606; Member since: 06 Jun 2010)
Whoa.. you are using custom ROM!! I have been looking for you for such a long time. Pls pls tell that the custom ROM can cure cancer. I know that, many people told me that once you have custom ROM, you are like GOD-mode. This is exhilarating stuff. I was told that even Einstein never used a custom ROM. You must be someone very special.
16. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 661; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
u think u sound funny. ........... . nah
22. magnanimus (Posts: 107; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
You tried too hard. He wasn't even bragging for Christ's sake.
17. rusticguy (Posts: 2811; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Have you heard of a company called SONY?
It updates 6 months after Samsung does.
19. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 661; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
dude thats y m holding s3 ............. otherwise z1 beats s3 in every category
3. garlic456 (Posts: 105; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
Wait... Us this the old touchwiz? Isn't S3 going to look like S4 and Note 3?
27. Bioload25 (Posts: 157; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
No its just the wallpaper
Look at the icons, notification bar and configurations, theyre all different than before and just like the galaxy s4 and note 3
26. MistB (Posts: 543; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
I would expect Samsung to update the S2/Note 1 as well as the Grand Duos/S3 Mini as I read somewhere that 4.4 will be most likely the last major update the S2/Original Note receive.
7. ilia1986 (unregistered)
Sent from my i9300 rocking SlimBean 4.3.1 build 2.
10. Shatter (Posts: 1766; Member since: 29 May 2013)
That's cool man.
Sent from my LG E960 (Nexus 4) running AOSP Kit Kat.
15. ilia1986 (unregistered)
lol touche. :) I'm waiting for SlimBean 4.4. :)
23. frydaexiii (Posts: 1157; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
How is SlimBean 4.3.1 build 2? Bugs? Annoyances? Been rather hesitant on trying it until I know it's ready for daily use.
Still using Omega ROM 4.1.2
25. ilia1986 (unregistered)
Other than launcher redraws (despite keep in memory checked or even Nova's hardwired screens - these can be drastically reduced via memory locker) and some slight annoyances (no separate display timeout setting for lockscreen) - it's great! When not overheating my SGS3 can easily have 3-4 hours of screen time + 20 - 30% battery left. Much much much better than 4.2.2
Can't wait for 4.4! :D
9. Gamas_K (Posts: 22; Member since: 02 Nov 2013)
My friend will say *I don't care, I already have costum rom"
11. fistigons (Posts: 260; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
I'm selling my 2 international S3s as soon as my Nexus 5s gets here. Also ordered some fathead Nokia DT900s to go with them.
14. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 605; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Good choice on the pillows, although I doubt you have to worry about the 5 scratching like the 4 did. The Fatboy combined with the DT900 is my favorite wireless charger, to date, and it's a lot cheaper than the Nexus wireless chargers.
20. Cyberchum (Posts: 202; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Custom ROMs have really spoiled us, must people no longer wait for official updates, i for one am waiting for Slimbean kitkat.
29. narayanasamy (Posts: 1; Member since: 24 Jun 2010)
my mobile is also suffered after updating. Battery drained more quickly, lagging and slow.