Android 4.3 update for Samsung Galaxy S4 said to be close at hand
0. phoneArena 13 Oct 2013, 16:14 posted on
According to a tweet sent on Sunday, the long-awaited Android 4.3 update for the Samsung Galaxy S4 is just 1 to 2 weeks away; at the beginning of this month, we passed along a video showing some of the features on the update. As we told you, Samsung Wallet is a default app on Android 4.3 and secure business application Samsung KNOX is also included. Android 4.3 also brings better color reproduction and text looks sharper on the screen...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Tommy1960i (Posts: 105; Member since: 11 Oct 2013)
Will we have to wait for KitKat as much time as for 4.3?
2. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Probably longer. If you want updates you should of bought a Nexus.
6. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1313; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
Updates and Samsung is like oil and water; they don't mix. I think we can safely assume that no non-play edition Samsung devices will have Kitkat In 2013. If your worried about updates go Nexus.
9. Daftama (Posts: 587; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Monotonous they got the gear put and it needs to works with the rest of the galaxy I got my gear for now it's a beauty with out the brain I need 4.3
7. AciMars (Posts: 20; Member since: 04 Jul 2013)
MUCH Longer.. must wait at least 4 month after galaxy S5 released...
It can be waiting until Galaxy Note 4 released... IMO
3. GeekMovement (Posts: 1835; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
"Software build I9505XXUEMJ3 is the latest version of Android 4.3 to leak for the Samsung Galaxy S4 and is said to be pretty much the final version of the [Android?] update for that particular phone."
Does that mean no Kitkat for the S4? Bummer for the S4 owners if so and I'd give credit to Apple for supporting more of its older devices with the newer OS updates.
4. GeekMovement (Posts: 1835; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Oh I misread, time to grab a cup of coffee.
8. BabyWade (Posts: 42; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
So I can expect to see 4.3 on my S4 AT&T between December - February right?