Android 4.3 test firmware leaks for Galaxy Note II
2. twens (Posts: 964; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
A company with so many phones out there yet they try so hard to update most of their phones. This company really means business. No wonder their on top. Keep it up. Samsung customer care in Ghana my country is top notch. I returned my note 3 today after almost 2 weeks of use just because I wanted a white instead of black. I gave them some fake reasons about my phone being faulty. They just gave me a brand new one .No hustle at all.
3. tedkord (Posts: 10683; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Sounds like there was a little bit of hustle.
6. joey_sfb (Posts: 5431; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Agree they are quite responsive to their customer. When i notice my gear watch has not display seconds require for pulse taking i wrote to them. They did reply instructing me on the alternative method like using the build in timer, works but not ideal.
Two weeks later a watch face with seconds appear on their gear store along will a few other new watch faces. I using that watch face /w seconds displayed and are truly impress with their feedback system.
8. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Compare this with "worthless" support that SONY offers where no one knows what to do with ZL IR not working. On their message boards they have agreed but nothing after that. When it comes to support all they do is play "passing the buck" game.
4. boomboom (Posts: 53; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
when will the international version gt-i9500 get 4.3 update? i am in middle east uae
10. AwesomestMaximuss (Posts: 146; Member since: 09 Jul 2013)
May be your area ll receive it in a few days..but most of the i9500 are already updated.Samsung started updating the international version since last week.
5. GoBears (Posts: 448; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
This is great news, that means us Verizon users should have it by next summer!
7. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
good one............. verizon sucks big time to update phones
9. GeekMovement (Posts: 2155; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
I hope the Note II gets the 4.4 kitkat update soon too.
11. kanagadeepan (Posts: 916; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
I am eagerly waiting for it with my T-Mobile Note 2... (Actually US and International Note2 has very small differences like LTE only)...
14. tezzly (Posts: 3; Member since: 02 Nov 2013)
Tried on My At&t Galaxy Note 2. Everything is working! New Camera, Air View, Galaxy Gear, LTE, and Wifi. I don't know what is not working yet as I only had for 1 day 11/2/13... But I think they can release it soon at least the At&t one. If you wanted to see me try it. I have my install and trial on youtube and the user name is vrockly if you search it you actually see my trials and how I installed and rooted it on 4.3...
15. jenish1904 (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 Nov 2013)
Hey i had installed this leaked firmware "N7100XXUEMJ5" in my note 2 in India via Odin. now am i able to get new official update from Samsung to my cell phone?
Reply me if anybody knows it?
16. syed1968 (Posts: 3; Member since: 17 Nov 2013)
Galaxy Note II LTE GT- N7105 ..... Android Version.4.1.2...........Baseband Version.N7105BVDMF2..........
Can any body tell me when received kitkat update for this model in United Kingdom