Android 4.3 Jelly Bean video demonstration (on Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505)
0. phoneArena 28 Jun 2013, 10:20 posted on
Android 4.3 Jelly Bean has just leaked out for the Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 and we quickly installed the new version of Google’s operating system…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Tsoliades (Posts: 216; Member since: 22 Dec 2012)
Did anyone notice that the stuff on the lock screen got smaller? It looks kinda weird...
10. dickwyn (Posts: 602; Member since: 07 May 2012)
i think its because of the high res screen
14. Tsoliades (Posts: 216; Member since: 22 Dec 2012)
I really hope they fix it... Looks like crap. Haha
2. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7030; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
This is the GOOGLE EDITION which is always the best
4. Carlitos (Posts: 408; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
Thats a big increase in quadrant standard scores.
12. imkyle (Posts: 1048; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
I wonder if the Nexus 4 will receive a better score considering the Optimus G gets 7000+.
5. mottykels (Posts: 373; Member since: 15 May 2013)
I can wait until the official update release :P
15. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
Me too :D
9. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
They wouldn't have nearly enough money Troll
11. toondewachter (Posts: 54; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
I think you don't know what you are actually saying.
13. wando77 (Posts: 552; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
Surely this stock rom will come to the touchwiz sgs4 pretty quickly
16. cosmin2310 (Posts: 1; Member since: 29 Jun 2013)
Hi guys, this android 4.3 sucks. I install in my galaxy s4 and my score in AnTuTu is 16009, and another problem is the phone, is hot without play a game.With 4.2.2 my galaxy s4 score it was 24074 in AnTuTu and is not overheat.Sorry for my bad language.
17. ckingt4 (Posts: 26; Member since: 15 May 2012)
Cosmin , it's a pre- release. It won't suck, just remember your putting it on a gs4 not a Google edition gs4.