Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update starts rolling out for the Sony Xperia SP
0. phoneArena 11 Feb 2014, 09:47 posted on
It seems that Sony Xperia SP users will soon be able to experience Android 4.3 on their beloved smartphones! A global update, dubbed 12.1.A.0.266, has already landed in some regions and fulfilled the dreams of those Xperia users, who greatly anticipated the Android 4.3 update...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. AppleHateBoy (unregistered)
Thank God! Xperia SP owners will finally stop flaming every thread about any phone receiving an update.
2. rakeshnandi (Posts: 6; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
at last....some positive news.....can any one suggest the tentative arrival date of this update in india....
4. cheetah2k (Posts: 1524; Member since: 16 Jan 2011)
I wonder if they fixed the blurry cam issues with this update.....
5. XperiaOptimusOne (unregistered)
Xperia SP, probably the best mid-range smartphone of last year.
6. AppleHateBoy (unregistered)
If it wasn't for the Moto G.
7. mcg8888 (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 Feb 2014)
I want to ask who experiencing jelly bean 4.3 ummmmm the apps are transferable to sd card? Because in jellybean 4.1.2 are not transferable to sd only downloaded apps are directly to internal memory. So iwant to know if theres new also in transferring apps to sd in jellybean 4.3
Thank you :-) pls reply i want to know about this jellybean 4.3
8. gundamexia450 (Posts: 27; Member since: 21 Dec 2011)
When is the update coming to U.S?? I checked with the pc companion and it said my xperia sp is up to date. -.-, I want that 4.3 jb update
9. najib1312 (Posts: 152; Member since: 08 May 2013)
I've updated my phone to android 4.3 yesterday. But I've found some bugs:
1) Battery is draining much faster
2) I can't remove the Maximum Volume limit when u plug in your earphone. The pre-set maximum volume is too low for my taste. This ruins my music listening experience.
3) Slower Touch responsiveness. Try playing "Flappy Bird" and you'll see the difference. The screen registers my touch half a second later. This really annoys me.
4) No "Screenshot" shortcut when u press the power button. You have to press the power + Volume Down button.
Please let me know if any of you face the same issues like mine and advice how to rectify these problems, especially removing the Maximum volume limit (I really enjoy listening to music in high volume in the Commuter/LRT/Bus on my way to work) and the Touch responsiveness (Flappy Bird is a MUST!). Thanks
11. Charlie_boy (Posts: 69; Member since: 04 Jan 2013)
got puzzled by #4 too... why did they remove the screenshot shortcut anyway?
10. Charlie_boy (Posts: 69; Member since: 04 Jan 2013)
good update.. I just don't like the change on the calendar widget... Anyway, will download a different one, i guess.