Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update for Sony Xperia M to arrive soon?
Vodafone Australia’s Xperia M is the C190x model - the single SIM version of the handset, which at the moment runs Android 4.1.2. The dual SIM model, C200x, is already running Android 4.2, and we’re assuming that it, too, will get 4.3 at some point.
Vodafone also seems to confirm that 4.3 Jelly Bean updates for the Sony Xperia SP and TX are coming soon - just as we reported not long ago.
The Xperia M is currently widely available around the world. You can even buy it in the US, via the official Sony Store, where it costs $229.99 (unlocked, available in four color versions: black, white, purple and yellow).
source: Vodafone Australia via Xperia Blog
1. rihel_95 (Posts: 211; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
hell yeah..hope they also get flavour of kitkat soon
2. Miracles (Posts: 472; Member since: 31 Aug 2013)
yay! lets push for kitkat here in the states.
3. AppleHateBoy (unregistered)
4. apple4never (Posts: 934; Member since: 08 May 2013)
all i see is that they're testing 4.3 for the sp
5. orca99 (Posts: 87; Member since: 05 Oct 2013)
At least another 6~8 months until kitkat..... that's not good
6. XperiaOptimusOne (unregistered)
Nice to know Sony is supporting even their low-end models.