Android 4.2 rolling out to some Samsung Galaxy Nexus owners
0. phoneArena 13 Nov 2012, 02:04 posted on
Samsung Galaxy Nexus owners, it is time for an update! A software update, that is, for your smartphone will soon receive the latest version of Google's mobile OS – Android 4.2 Jelly Bean...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
Nexus 7 for me please :)
3. oldghost (Posts: 8; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
Verizon owners should see it by Easter 2013...
4. BadAssAbe (Posts: 445; Member since: 22 Apr 2011)
WTF Dam my Xoom is still stuck 4.1.2 LAGGGGG
I hope i get this update too , im looking foward to the new nexus 10 layout and lock screen widgets
6. SGSatlantis (Posts: 222; Member since: 20 Jul 2011)
I couldn't wait one week for the update, I can only imagine waiting 3+ months for the update if I had a non Nexus device. Best of luck.
7. chkee89 (Posts: 10; Member since: 25 Jun 2012)
nothing for my yakju galaxy nexus yet...cant wait to update :-)
8. squeeb (Posts: 99; Member since: 02 Dec 2011)
"eaning that Verizon and Sprint subscribers will have to wait a tad longer before the update starts rolling out for them as well."
I wouldn't hold your breath - lol. So glad I left Verizon.
9. Valdomero (Posts: 127; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
how about S2?? still waiting with 2.3... -.-