Android 4.1.2 is here for the Motorola DROID RAZR HD and Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX HD
0. phoneArena 21 Mar 2013, 18:08 posted on
Android 4.1.2 is rolling out right this second for the Motorola DROID RAZR HD and the Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX HD, which is an incremental update from the current Android 4.1 build that currently powers both phones; the update brings security patches from Google, an improved camera interface, better Wi-Fi connectivity and more...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Ninetysix (Posts: 2278; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
Wow ... Fast os updates! Truly unbelievable!
2. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Slower than iOS updates, but at least they are real updates.
4. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 9954; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Only because Jellybean isn't that big of a leap from ICS. If it was GB to ICS or a big leap in OS features and improvements then it would've taken the usual length of time Motorola's known for taking to update their phones. That's assuming its actually slated to get updated in the first place.
10. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5710; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
why should we take anything you say seriously? you would've had us all believe that Motorola would've taken a long time with the Jelly Bean update too even though it is more of an incremental update. all you present here is troll speculation.
13. tedkord (Posts: 9671; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Sort of like the last 4 versions of the iPhone?
3. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5710; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i don't think it's important enough to fastboot to the OTA and lose my data. i'll wait for 4.2.
6. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
I knewed you would comment on this article!
As I was looking at this, first thing came to my mind was kingkurogii.....!
8. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5710; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
haha, yeah, i guess i am one of the real Motorola aficionados around here. xD
12. bluescreen (Posts: 154; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
the droid razor maxx hd is about the only phone to steer me clear of the note 3 but if they are both 299 im going for the note 3
14. ronnego (Posts: 2; Member since: 23 Mar 2013)
Wednesday night I got the big update to my Android 4.1.2 RAZR. Since the update I can no loner connect to my home wireless network. My laptop connects fine so I know it isn't the wireless network. The phone shows a strong signal but continues to say "connecting". It just never connects. Please help!
15. pittsburgharab (Posts: 8; Member since: 01 May 2010)
omg hdr actually works on this phone now after the update! before if you took an hdr photo in low light there would be so much multicolored grain it was unusable....now theres no multicolered grain at all! huge improvement very happy
16. pittsburgharab (Posts: 8; Member since: 01 May 2010)
Actually after looking at more pics in really low light situations there is still some multicolor grain....its not as bad but definetley still there
17. nas1800 (Posts: 8; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
My Droid 4 just got it today, mixed feelings and already wanting to get rid of the Acoustic Warning program
18. Droidude (Posts: 19; Member since: 04 Jul 2010)
I'm impressed with the speed of the software updates since Google bought Motorola. The 9.16.6 update brings serious improvements to the camera. I haven't had a had a single wifi drop since the update. Well done.