Android 4.1.2 coming to the Sony Xperia Tablet S
0. phoneArena 25 Mar 2013, 10:35 posted on
The Sony Xperia Tablet S was apparently all washed up last October when the slate's water resistant coating failed as a gap was discovered between the screen and the casing after 100,000 units had already been sold; sales resumed in November and now the first tablet to have the Xperia name is getting updated to Android 4.1...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. oister85 (Posts: 427; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Omg is about time (better late than never)
2. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6975; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Sony doing a awesoke job updating
4. ktime (Posts: 7; Member since: 11 Dec 2012)
Sony Tablet S is a capable device. Denying its chance to upgrade to full JB is a shame.
5. digitalpro (unregistered)
when is the jb update for xperia s mobile ????
8. jinxed (Posts: 107; Member since: 10 Jan 2013)
even the lower end xperia j got it!! cmmon sony.. its a real shame and dissapointment wen i see ma friend with 4.2.2 on his samsung nexus which was released 4-6 months befr xperia s and we are still stuck with ics :( :(
10. digitalpro (unregistered)
TRUE, SONY XPERIA S IS A MASTER PIECE but getting jb delayed & releasing it with less features... . Sony people are not going to be happy because of this !!!! give us the ultimate jb so that we can rock & please take a good care of the camera, It seriously lacks burst mode & many more features that the cheap quality mobiles are having All those who support this give a green thumb !!!!
7. pyradark (Posts: 799; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
see. they are late in update but that updates comes with sony own's features.
unlike others who just show 4.2 just to be updated.
9. jinxed (Posts: 107; Member since: 10 Jan 2013)
but it ll still be a 4.1 update!! not 4.2 :( :(
11. digitalpro (unregistered)
sONY when are you planning to release jellay bean 4.1 update to xperia s lt26i mobile ???. It's damn tooo late sony !!!!