Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update for the AT&T LG Optimus G rolling out
0. phoneArena 04 Apr 2013, 05:17 posted on
The LG Optimus G on AT&T is starting to gobble up its Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update as we speak, owners are reporting. The update will bring your phone to build number JZO54K, with E97020j software version, 3.4.0 kernel, and APQ8064/MDM9x15M baseband...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
So next upgrade to KLP will have 90FPS....?
Great news for LG G users™
2. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2098; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Awesome!!! Wouldn't have expected , that from LG :-)
3. asingha94 (Posts: 295; Member since: 08 Apr 2012)
Lg really improving themselves!thats so fast!
4. Saafa (Posts: 37; Member since: 20 Mar 2013)
LG Plz release our JB update too!
(Optimus Vu owners :D)
5. Nimit_Desai (Posts: 18; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
-1 for u...coz u own an optimus vu
A note 2 owner....
6. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
At least they are only one update behind...
This phone should have came out with 4.1.1
7. ahhxd717 (Posts: 332; Member since: 08 Dec 2011)
Congrats LG. Even though I agree, it should have been released with 4.1. LG used to be a brand to avoid, but they're regaining ground in the Android world.
8. theyseemetrollintheyhatin (Posts: 10; Member since: 28 Sep 2012)
Becareful with this update I already noticed a lot of bugs for one I can't access the settings I get an error. This is my main complaint because if an update comes out to fix this I may not be able to go under settings and download it complain two the charging time now takes forever to fully charge. three it didn't get the multitasking features that other optimus g phones received. Everything else seems to be working but I really hope they fix these issues soon especially the battery part if anyone else updated to 4.1 let me know if you are having this same problems
9. AtomStar (Posts: 2; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
ummm, just updated a few hours ago.... I was hoping for the best. I wish I had NOT upgraded. My phone is alot more sluggish, my keyboard and apps are glitchy, the touch screen is very unresponsive..... **sigh** I want to go back to when I had ZERO problems :-(
...so much for the butter effect. I'm glad to hear some of you like the new update.
10. AtomStar (Posts: 2; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
...ok... it's been 24 hours and my phone FROZE and in its frozen state, the screen remained BLACK so I had to force reboot (somehow, I was able to)... the text messaging "app" is glitchy .....aye aye yaiiiii WHY did I update to Jellybean 4.1.2 !?!?? please help me go back to factory settings ....please !!!!!!!