Android 4.1.2 starts rolling out to international Samsung Galaxy S III models
0. phoneArena 05 Dec 2012, 04:31 posted on
Despite the fact that not all U.S. owners of the Samsung Galaxy S III are rocking Android 4.1, the Korean manufacturer has already started pushing out the next update to the GT-i9300; no, it is not Android 4.2, but is Android 4.1.2...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2842; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Shocking that Verizon would be the last! Lets hope they release it before the end of the month.
2. MixMaster (Posts: 18; Member since: 09 Nov 2012)
Great! Looking forward to get it. Samsung is on a roll!
3. wando77 (Posts: 228; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
Great but where is it for my UK wifi note 10.1?
6. lzsbleach (Posts: 155; Member since: 20 May 2012)
Verizon has the best coverage in the states but hates updating their phones, thats why I chose Att&t and I like HSPA over CDMA any day not to mention the rest of the world is on HSPA
7. Tsepz_GP (Posts: 641; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
I was already running the leaked FW but just flashed this official one and so far so damn good :)
Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Note2 at this point are the best smartphones at multitasking thanks to multi-view, i can now have a document editor and web browser in the same screen like on a PC. :)
8. oister85 (Posts: 378; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Wait a minute so 4.1.1 is not latest update 4.2.1 omg noooooooooolooooo
9. androidornothing (Posts: 141; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Verizon is the worst carrier in the world!!!!! I dont really care because ive had jelly bean for 2 months now but its not fair to the other people who are not rooting but are still on ICS. F U VERIZON!!!