Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean update for HTC One X is rolling out globally
1. sportsinger75 (Posts: 71; Member since: 11 Nov 2011)
Psh...stupid AT&T will probably take months to get this out...
2. wendygarett (unregistered)
Updating mine as well, I'll give you all the feedback after the completion
13. AliNSiddiqui (Posts: 356; Member since: 19 Sep 2012)
Why the hell did he get 4 thumbs down!?
14. sportsinger75 (Posts: 71; Member since: 11 Nov 2011)
Because there are many trolls on PhoneArena...lol
3. kevkyle (Posts: 62; Member since: 21 Oct 2012)
whoopie! updating mine too....mabayat ya mu pin - 354mb.....
4. arpitpuri (Posts: 2; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
updated to Jelly bean, I was hoping for big changes other than the flashy changes on screen lock. The In call volume is terribly high and I found out that's an issue with lots of handsets. HTC guys if you are listening...please get this bug fixed.
10. preet27in (banned) (Posts: 173; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
hey i am having the same trouble. update is good otherwise. improvements in speed and no lags in live wallpapers at all. but... the in call volume is very high even when it is on the lowest limit. htc plz fix it up.
11. andrejx (Posts: 27; Member since: 28 Oct 2012)
i on other side have the problem of to low volume even when turned all the way up =/ had the same problem with Desire. But maybe Im just deaf xD
21. gelo0291 (Posts: 16; Member since: 06 Nov 2012)
hopefully we could get the update within this week. HOPEFULLY.
7. YouGotTrolledSon (banned) (Posts: 41; Member since: 25 Nov 2012)
WTF!! Jelly Bean update is still not available in my country, Myanmar. It may sound stupid but seriously how can I check my one X version ?? I bought unlocked international version but now I'm starting to doubt if it's really international version or not because my one x update always delay unlike other countries' international version one x .what about you guys?? :'(
9. andrejx (Posts: 27; Member since: 28 Oct 2012)
just get CID getter from play store for the CID number. And check if you have the tegra 3 chip inside of HOX. when yes, you have the international version.
33. plaguedbyonexplus (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Feb 2013)
Dude, BREAD isn't available in your country, Myanmar. EGGS aren't available in your country. CLEAN DRINKING WATER isn't available in your country. I think you got some way to go before cribbing about missing a Jelly Bean update. Heck, Windows 98 isn't availab;le in your country.
8. shadez10 (Posts: 395; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
when is GS2 getting 4.1 update?.. im waiting................................ -_-
28. shadez10 (Posts: 395; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
they said november... and november is coming to an end... -_-
15. FranksGT (Posts: 167; Member since: 29 Aug 2012)
Time to go grab a one x again. Getting Jelly Bean before GS3 on ATT
16. HUA88 (Posts: 3; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
i already updated my one x at malaysia today,better battery life,smoother user interface....very good
27. justin.hew (Posts: 1; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
Hi, I also updated my One X at Malaysia. Just want to ask you, do you noticed there is a battery level indicator issue on the notification bar after the update. When fully charge (100% or 100%-91%), the battery full green. But when it come to 90%-81%, it will drop 2 bar. It suppose drop 1 bar if you really notice it on the battery level on notification bar. Because if drop 2 bar, it should be between 80%-71%. Do you notice it?
29. kylehudsons (Posts: 48; Member since: 04 Apr 2012)
why i din get yet...
Im in Malaysia also
17. brycdavis (Posts: 30; Member since: 21 Jun 2012)
20. YouGotTrolledSon (banned) (Posts: 41; Member since: 25 Nov 2012)
thanks .. my CID number is HTC_622. I think it's Hong Kong version. when will I get my jelly bean update?? :'(
24. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6135; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
U.S. never gets their updated first plus it's a U.S. VERSION on AT&T. Just glad I never bought a HTC PHONE
25. takay0 (Posts: 144; Member since: 25 Mar 2012)
my one x of my friend didnt get the update.. he's still with 4.0.. how come?
30. CODHP13 (Posts: 13; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
Finally got the most awaited update and it is stunning. buttery smooth performance can be noticed. Have't noticed any lags. Battery is improved. But as some users say there is a small issue on the battery. When it comes to 81% - 90% it loses two bars which is normally a single bar. Please change that. I need some innovations like smart stay, pop up play.Ofcourse it won't be innovations because Samsung has that features. But Deffa Samsung won't sue you I Chou have that things because LG PPTIMUS G has that features. Finally thumbs up to HTC
31. CODHP13 (Posts: 13; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
* LG OPTIMUS G
* Samsung won't sue you because they din when optimus G copied smart stay.
32. CODHP13 (Posts: 13; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
I noticed it. I hope that it will be addressed by HTC in no time.